JohnRich

England: "DNA should be taken from babies"

Don't forget that the Government also want to track every single vechicle in the UK on all journeys. They already track millions of us everyday via the Osyter card system and our mobile phones.

Haha, want? The copper's cars have cameras that read licence plates, and in my town they even have the same system installed to street cctvs, that's been done for around two years now. Still people smash/nick cars, the real reason they want this system is to have roadtax according to how much we drive.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

As far as I know they are piloting that system in town and places where there's a lot of criminal activity involving cars, so the system exist, but they haven't installed it through the country, yet.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.

Yes its true. To enter the USA you now have to be fingerprinted and photographed on entry to the US. I managed to escape it on my last visit as the Customs guys are not all that good at their jobs. But everyone not an American is now fingerprinted and photographed before entry. Including Brits.

ot every one, Canadian Only Requier a Pasport if Flying in to the US starting Jan 07 and if taking a land or water crossing entry only requier ther birth certificate and goverment photo ID , no finger print no pictuers takes
SO this one time at band camp.....

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most."

The other pertinent statistic is that not all drug addicts are prostitutes, and of course nobody is forcing young women to do drugs, that starts with a choice in a society with no shortage of warnings on the topic.

I see!!! So britain (americas greatest ally, 'gee thanks'!) is on the terrorist suspect list, but not the canadians!!!
This gets weirder and weirder. Maybe its because they have you guys all bugged and traced already:P

So britain (americas greatest ally, 'gee thanks'!) is on the terrorist suspect list, but not the canadians!!!

Well, the Canadians have never sacked and burned our capital... ;)

Neither have the Iraqis.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.