Skyrad

Spain lets put it in Room 101

They seem to do a pretty good job of kicking spanish ass for the last 500 years or so... and you cant get over it.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Perhaps with all those mad military skills you are learning you can go help get rid of your favorite dictator..

NAH.... never happen.

War is, with few, exceptions always wrong.

That sentence is contradictory.

(However I concure about Sweedish women being beautiful, but I could be biased as I live with oneB|)
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Since then all they have managed to do is produce crap holiday destinations

Reply:
The reason why these holiday destinations are crap is because they are full of bigotted patriotic English twats....you may know a few of them.

Lets put the sunburnt beer swilling ignorant english chavvy moron in room 101.

I agree motion passed (Can we just keep a couple of Chavvie chicks out of room 101 though as some people are rather partial to them (Eh Officer:P) :D
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I appreciate this kind of trolling, as it appears to be geared towards getting me back to posting here. I will admit, I have been lurking and felt tempted to reply when I read something outrageous. But usually I just wait and somebody else replies as necessary. None the less even after the clarification the person posting the none sense will pretend to have misunderstood and lamely attempt to spin the issue. His fans will quickly post showing their support, however it is hard to believe that they are that feeble-minded. As for the others who didn't buy it, don't worry Bill Von we still believe you have a good heart under all that spin. The same can be said for some of the other spin-miesters but some are not more than a user id on DZ.com. In any case who really cares? I don't.

GB home of their #1 export: bigotry....:P

Pot, Kettle..Kettle, Pot:P
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

I think i will have to sign you for geography 101 if you think that cataluña and pais vasco are separate entities from spain. They just talk funny, thats it.

What can I say.......... The wifes a Catalan nacionalist:P

Gone fishing

I think i will have to sign you for geography 101 if you think that cataluña and pais vasco are separate entities from spain. They just talk funny, thats it.

What can I say.......... The wifes a Catalan nacionalist:P

LoL That explain all, My girlfriend is from Polland and she insist that Poles don´t have huge heads... Oh Well, whatever...

If you want to piss her off tell her that Catalan is just a mere dialect of Castillian. :)