ExAFO

The "You don't always die from tobacco" Cowboy

I'm looking forward to the upcoming, "You Don't Always Die from Something" TV movie that is in preproduction for airing on the USA Network.

The story starts with an old lady in a coffin - dead. What happened was that she died suddenly after a not so long illness consisting of her dying while sleeping. The suspense was in the cause of death.

She was in excellent condition for a woman of her age. She didn't drink, smoke, do drugs, eat meat or eggs, meditated daily, walked six miles every night and swan a thousand yards every night (she did so at night to stay out of the sun.) She went outside in daytime only infrequently, and always with a surgical mask and SPF 90 sunscreen and sunglasses. While many thought the oxygen she carried with her was because she was ill, it was actually so she could avoid breathing smog, dust, free radicals or disease-causing organisms. After every trip outside, she washed herself thoroughly.

With no known risks for disease or death, the medical examiner was stumped that she suffered a heart attack. Intrigue follows, as investigations of murder and a cover up - there is simply no way this woman could have died.

Spoiler - her death was natural.

My wife is hotter than your wife.

They already did it in 7 different ways across all 3 CSI's programs, one program of Bones, and one program of NCIS. Oh and one spinoff of Criminal Minds, they had a serial killer running around killing people using natural death as his weapon.

I'm waiting for the made for TV movie where they bring back Quincy ME and Profiler (together at last) and do this plot line too.

Ah Quincy ME, remember when you were the only one on TV?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants