BillyVance

The little shit says he's sorry

"Little S***"...?

Try "cockroach". It fits him better, and that's what he'll be one day, crushed beneath the heel of a combat boot (most likely China's, not us).

mh

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Yeah, riiiiiight.... I for one, don't believe a word he says. :|

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15341349/

Right after the Chinese paid him a visit. I'm guessing the Chinese had some friendly advice for him, just as Tony Soprano sometimes gives people friendly advice.
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Right after t the Chinese paid him a visit. I'm guessing the Chinese had some friendly advice for him, just as Tony Soprano sometimes gives people friendly advice.

Surely it was Team America:D

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Right after the Chinese paid him a visit. I'm guessing the Chinese had some friendly advice for him, just as Tony Soprano sometimes gives people friendly advice.

Or maybe the Chinese threatened to provide financing for the South Park guys to do a sequel to "Team America".:D
"There are only three things of value: younger women, faster airplanes, and bigger crocodiles" - Arthur Jones.

Right after t the Chinese paid him a visit. I'm guessing the Chinese had some friendly advice for him, just as Tony Soprano sometimes gives people friendly advice.

Team America, Fuck Yeah
Coming to save the motherfucking day!
Fuck Yeah!

:D:D:D

More likely Team China did it this time... :ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Give the little guy a break. He looks pretty ronely.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=62e_A3C_erw

fixed it. :D:D

I wonder if Kim Jong Il has ever watched that movie... if so, wonder what he thinks of it... :D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

We let him do this by pissing about attacking a country that posed no threat to us while turning a blind eye on a country that we knew had a Nuclear weapons program and have made threats to Nuke the US.>:(:S>:(:S>:(
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

Personally....

Who are we to say "We can manage Nukes, but you.... nah, you don't get any"? I think it's a bit arrogant of us.

I haven't fully been briefed on the intel and will admit that I don't understand the "world politics" of this situation. But it still seems a bit wrong to me.

Personally....

Who are we to say "We can manage Nukes, but you.... nah, you don't get any"? I think it's a bit arrogant of us.

Isn't that written on your dollar bill:D:D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Personally....

Everybody knows that God gave us the right.

Because we beat the Brits.
This ad space for sale.

Personally....

Everybody knows that God gave us the right.
Because we beat the Brits.

:D

I think the idea goes along the lines of:

You live on a cul-de-sac with 4 other neighbors. Three of the neighbors hold jobs, pay their taxes, raise their kids, and are generally law-abiding. They also own guns because although it's not a bad part of town,it's not great either.

The fourth neighbor has a troubled past. Run-ins with the other neighbors, family members who mysteriously disappear, and he has a habit of standing on his lawn threatening the other neighbors with violent death if they step on his lawn.

Is it arrogant to suggest neighbor number four not be allowed a gun?

Just a thought...

Just a thought...

Sorry mate, i am a bit lost, this forth neighbour is NK or the U.S?

If it is NK i wouldn´t trust him anymore than i would trust the first neighbour who went on a shooting rampage with his gun in Hiroshima strret and nagasaki avenue.

Just a thought

Just a thought...

Sorry mate, i am a bit lost, this forth neighbour is NK or the U.S?

If it is NK i wouldn´t trust him anymore than i would trust the first neighbour who went on a shooting rampage with his gun in Hiroshima strret and nagasaki avenue.

Just a thought

Or Mei Lei Cresent
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

No, the US is actually the sixth neighbor down the street with the hot tub and tequila bar in the back yard. 24 hours a day raucous parties and mayhem. No one likes us, and everyone wants to join the party.

Now that's arrogant. B|

it's also not true:)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Thats Crap and you know it. I've always been against the invasion and mismanagement of the war.

It's not crap, you'd have been against any action on NK if that had happened which is exactly what I said, and just like now you'd be pointing to other regions saying they're neglected including Iraq.