kbordson

Alex Jones Terror Storm

Hard to know what to believe

Really? Why is it so hard to figure out that 9/11 conspiracy advocates are wrong?
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Really? Why is it so hard to figure out that 9/11 conspiracy advocates are wrong?

- Exactly, it is hard to figure out they are wrong. WTC tower 7 anyone? According to the University of Ohio, 33% of the US population thinks the government was in on 9-11.

http://newspolls.org/story.php?story_id=55
Life is ez
On the dz
Every jumper's dream
3 rigs and an airstream

ya know, when you think about it, the real story of 9/11 actually IS a conspiracy theory.

Weren't Osama bin Laden, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed, and the 19 hijackers a conspiracy??

It's just a much smaller conspiracy than the "conspiracy theorists" would like it to be.

Because true "conspiracy theorists" operate under the principle of "Occam's Minoxidil.":P
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

The film does make a pretty strong argument.

It’s at least worth watching it for the history of shady things that governments have done in the past.

I also enjoyed it much more that Michael Moore’s film which I felt was a piece of trash.

The film does make a pretty strong argument.

It is much easier to make a strong argument when you don't tell the truth.
People are sick and tired of being told that ordinary and decent people are fed up in this country with being sick and tired. I’m certainly not, and I’m sick and tired of being told that I am

Its really easy to slam a film when you just say they are lying and provide no evidence.

The urbanmyth/snopes and many, many other sources have looked into the allegations and provided reasonable explanations. This has been documented in multiple threads already.

Yes, it is easy to sound convincing when truth is not important.

Probably, and he also probably watch superman and starwars, does not mean he thinks is possible to fly with just a cape, or get a Jedi sword...:P
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon

So did you even watch it?

I tried, it didn't want to download for some reason. Didn't have the interest to keep trying.

Does it show anything new that Loose Change didn't already lie about?

I am really amused by those that try to claim the towers fell down too fast (faster than gravity would have allowed), and that somehow proves it was demolished intentionally. Not only was it an inside job, but they have discovered how to enhance gravity! If only they could put that device in reverse, we'd have anti-gravity. I suppose that device is at area 51. :D

It is hard to take any other allegations seriously when they are able to be so stupid about something simple like that.

Of course you didn't. Why would you want to be informed about the film in question? Its soo much easier to just sit back and slam it as another 911 nut job film.

The funny thing is the biggest part of the film is not about 911. Opps I guess you have to watch it to see that.

The important info in this film is not 911. But example after example of state sponsered "terrorism" in our recent past.

Whats the old saying? History repeats itself? no, Forget the past and your doomed to repeat it? ya maybe....

Welcome to the New World Order. Expect no Mercy.

Of course you didn't. Why would you want to be informed about the film in question? Its soo much easier to just sit back and slam it as another 911 nut job film.

The funny thing is the biggest part of the film is not about 911. Opps I guess you have to watch it to see that.

The important info in this film is not 911. But example after example of state sponsered "terrorism" in our recent past.

Whats the old saying? History repeats itself? no, Forget the past and your doomed to repeat it? ya maybe....

The thing won't work for me. Probably some setting on my 'puter.

Does the film bring up the bogus 911 claims? If it does, I put the entire thing in the 'assumed to be bullshit' category automatically. Do you believe those claims? Which ones?

I don't see much distinction between a terrorist attack and many of the attacks that were common during WWII, for instance. If the film makes that point, then I agree with it. We are at war with Islamofacism, calling it terrorism doesn't matter to me.

Superman tracks all wrong. He's got his hands forward! That's how you can tell it's all fake.

He does that to deflect air so as not to not mess up his hair. Besides, he's superman, he can track any way he wants.
"...And once you're gone, you can't come back
When you're out of the blue and into the black."
Neil Young

Perhaps an area worth considering is why so many people believe in such theories - is it simply a reaction to being continually lied to by Governments?

I'd be amazed to find somebody who fully believed and trusted what they were told by their leaders in power. Power - can of worms there, eh?

Now, a lot of Americans, being the nice and genuine trusting people they often can be, can also be rather naive. And gullable. So maybe there are more than what I might expect, who do believe everything their told.

Big mistake. Obviously.

There's no smoke without fire.....I certainly hold my own rather surprising opinions - but for years I thought, where's the evidence.

Then decided perhaps I'd already seen it. Perhaps you all seen too. Did you give a f**k? Intrested, yes. But whether you, your mates, me, actually believed the evidence is neither here nor there. Nothing will change in regards to the official history of events. Certainly not now - in 100 years or so perhaps.

There is never enough evidence EVER proving the theories.

Why?

edit to add: just my view having only seen the first few mins of the clip. I'm on 2mbps broadband and it started to stop while it 'buffered' - so sorry for being presumptious - but we've all seen this before!:)
(once I'm back from having my sandals squared away I'll watch it on my coal powered machine)

Further edit: I'm sure most people on SC and similiar places are trying to understand what they feel to be a gut instinct. They might use the internet to try and learn and understand their 'problem.' The internet is a problem for modern governments - enjoy it whilst you can.

'for it's Tommy this, an' Tommy that, an' "chuck 'im out, the brute!" But it's "saviour of 'is country" when the guns begin to shoot.'