ryoder

Air Force chief: Test weapons on testy U.S. mobs

I never said it was rosey or hunky-dory. Those are words you and Billvon tried to put in my mouth. I said it wasn't a quagmire. Surely an educated man like yourself who prides himself in objectivity, can noodle out the difference.

You can post all the newspaper articles you want. Most of those stories were written by "Stringers" anyway and equate to a "Man bites Dog" mentality.

You dismiss the words of the commanding general quoted in Stars and Stripes as "Man bites Dog"? You are losing touch with reality.

You should probably think a litttle more and make sure you understand what's being discussed before typing. The "Man bites Dog" reference is to those who ignore the vast majority of Generals and instead focus in on just the very few who say what they want to hear and then try to portray that line of thinking as the norm because it's more sensational.

I never said it was rosey or hunky-dory. Those are words you and Billvon tried to put in my mouth. I said it wasn't a quagmire. Surely an educated man like yourself who prides himself in objectivity, can noodle out the difference.

You can post all the newspaper articles you want. Most of those stories were written by "Stringers" anyway and equate to a "Man bites Dog" mentality.

You dismiss the words of the commanding general quoted in Stars and Stripes as "Man bites Dog"? You are losing touch with reality.

You should probably think a litttle more and make sure you understand what's being discussed before typing. The "Man bites Dog" reference is to those who ignore the vast majority of Generals and instead focus in on just the very few who say what they want to hear and then try to portray that line of thinking as the norm because it's more sensational.

Well, the very few just happen to include the commanding general of the Multi National Corps, and the colonel that wrote the intelligence report for the Pentagon.

Not even GWB is in denial to the extent you are.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Well, the very few just happen to include the commanding general of the Multi National Corps, and the colonel that wrote the intelligence report for the Pentagon.

Now your arguement is getting plain pathetic. Give it up Kallend.

Ha ha.

Perhaps you'll tell us why the Iraqis are going to build a moat around Baghdad. To hold all the flower petals the Iraqis are throwing?

"They will greet us as liberators" - Cheney

Ha ha.

Perhaps you'll tell us why the Iraqis are going to build a moat around Baghdad. To hold all the flower petals the Iraqis are throwing?

To begin with, they aren't going to build a moat. It is only an idea proposed by someone.

If I propose requiring all skydivers to have 3 parachutes, would you then claim all skydivers are now required to have them?

Give it up, Kallend. You started out claiming Iraq was a quagmire. Now that we see how ridiculous that claim was, you are grasping at straws in an attempt to show there are problems, which nobody would disagree with. Quite a long way from a quagmire, though.

Ha ha.

To begin with, they aren't going to build a moat. It is only an idea proposed by someone.

If I propose requiring all skydivers to have 3 parachutes, would you then claim all skydivers are now required to have them?

Give it up, Kallend. You started out claiming Iraq was a quagmire. Now that we see how ridiculous that claim was, you are grasping at straws in an attempt to show there are problems, which nobody would disagree with. Quite a long way from a quagmire, though.

www.military.com/opinion/0,15202,109561,00.html

www.ips-dc.org/iraq/quagmire/

www.huffingtonpost.com/walter-c-uhler/bushs-iraq-quagmire-li_b_27507.html

www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=517677&category=OPINION&newsdate=9/17/2006

select.nytimes.com/gst/tsc.html?URI=http://select.nytimes.com/2006/09/17/opinion/17rich.html&OQ=_rQ3D2Q26hpQ26orefQ3Dlogin&OP=74a8cddeQ2FsQ25Q2FGs5Q2A9Q26Q265sQ27Q51Q51Q5DsQ51NsSQ7CsQ26YeAeQ26AsSQ7C9eihPh5WQ7B

news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20060915/cm_uc_crrscx/robert_scheer20060915

/www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/opinions/articles/0915frilets158.html

But of course you are correct, Back in July 2003 Donald "We know where they are" Rumsfeld himself told you Iraq was not a quagmire, so that you would know what to think.

www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A54599-2003Jun30?language=printer

Bush's Iraq quagmire has now cost American taxpayers more than the Vietnam War, in inflation adjusted dollars, and SIX TIMES the original administration estimates, with no end in sight.

I wonder where they put all those flower petals.

I never said it was rosey or hunky-dory. Those are words you and Billvon tried to put in my mouth. I said it wasn't a quagmire. Surely an educated man like yourself who prides himself in objectivity, can

noodle out the difference.

Ha ha.

I like the comments to the author of this article.

"Press coverage has scaled back because the ratings are slipping...we are winning, and not enough Americans are dying there to rate a story.

But that doesn't keep our intrepid, florid ambassador of good cheer from harping on his hateful themes. When "something happens" in that part of the world, you can bet you'll hear a rum-soaked voice from the press room: "I told you so".

This one is over a year old. Getting deperate aren't you?

A Blog. Now there's credibility.

www.timesunion.com/AspStories/story.asp?storyID=517677&category=OPINION&newsdate=9/17/2006

select.nytimes.com/gst/tsc.html?URI=http://select.nytimes.com/2006/09/17/opinion/17rich.html&OQ=_rQ3D2Q26hpQ26orefQ3Dlogin&OP=74a8cddeQ2FsQ25Q2FGs5Q2A9Q26Q265sQ27Q51Q51Q5DsQ51NsSQ7CsQ26YeAeQ26AsSQ7C9eihPh5WQ7B

news.yahoo.com/s/uc/20060915/cm_uc_crrscx/robert_scheer20060915

But of course you are correct, Back in July 2003 Donald "We know where they are" Rumsfeld himself told you Iraq was not a quagmire, so that you would know what to think.

www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A54599-2003Jun30?language=printer

Bush's Iraq quagmire has now cost American taxpayers more than the Vietnam War, in inflation adjusted dollars.

I wonder where they put all those flower petals.

Don't have time to read the rest, but I doubt you did either. So far all your links are stupid, ridiculous and haven't a shred of credibility.

Don't have time to read the rest, but I doubt you did either. So far all your links are stupid, ridiculous and haven't a shred of credibility.

Fine, so Stars and Stripes has no credibility.

Here's another stupid incredible link about how lovely everything is in Iraq now that Bush has improved the lot of the Iraqi in the street.

www.latimes.com/news/printedition/asection/la-fg-iraq17sep17,1,2583807.story?coll=la-news-a_section

To prevent fighters from entering Baghdad and to counter trafficking of explosives and arms, U.S. and Iraqi security forces are digging ditches and building berms around the capital, creating a 60-mile security perimeter, U.S. officials say.

Has it gone from just an idea to actually happening in the six hours since you posted this?