Muenkel

What are your beliefs in regard to reincarnation?

There is a constant amount of energy in this world. We are made up of energy.....when we die.....it simply gets transfered to something else....what it is I can't say or where is goes exactly or how. My simple idea, but it is my belief in the bigger energy of this universe being constant.

till later have fun & love each other seeya mb65johnny gates....
In skydiving, the only thing that stops you is the ground..............
PMS# 472 Muff #3863 TPM#95

Exactly, the total amount remains the same, but the structure keeps changing. Aging, expanding & disseminating. Which dovetails nicely with the way information (such as the existence and attributes of people's lives) passes thru time. Ever-widening in it's reach, but ever-weakening at each individual connection (or impact, if you like). Kind of like the inverse square law of light. It keeps on going, but keeps on spreading and thinning until it is so cool as to be undetectable, for all practical purposes.

In the grand scheme of things (millions of billions) even the greatest of individual moments will be forgotten, if not totally lost; but that does not reduce the importance of the moment in which we live. That's my logic by which any sense of futility over our trivial existence can be refuted.

Hallelujah.

x
" . . . the lust for power can be just as completely satisfied by suggesting people into loving their servitude as by flogging them and kicking them into obedience." -- Aldous Huxley