Darius11

Lying to get a baby. Should the father be held responsible?

The child is entitled to support from its parents.

Yes, I suppose it is. But gullible, combined with lack of integrity, doesn't seem to be such a bright future.

Moral of the story - be very careful where you stick it.

Exactly

If nothing else, a decent guy can be a great counterpoint to a mother who lies. And a really great mother can be a good counterpoint to a dad who doesn't want to be involved.

I've seen this situation. Not easy, but it worked. :)

couple hundred thousand per year

I read in the Enquirer it was 300K.

LOL!!! :D:D:D

I calculated the Spears basic child support by using some assumptions back a year ago in this post.

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=1619072#1619072

I got a figure of $27,334 per month she'd pay him for one kid. I decided to refigure it for 2006 with two kids assuming: 1) she makes $20 million per year; 2) He makes $300k per year; 3) he has the kids 5 days per month; 4) he pays $3k per month in child support for his other two kids; and 5) she takes the tax deductions on the kids.

The new number from that is that Cletus will receive $32,977 per month from the Pop Tart for child support.

The guy doesn't need divorce or anything. He may be pulling in around $300k-$500k per year in child support for having the kids 5 days per month.

Let's say he gets an additional 2 weeks with the kids in the summer. He'll pull in $41,942 per month in child support - a cool $503k per year.

By the way, these are based off of basic assumptions that may not be accurate. It's possible that Cletus makes more money and pays more in support for his other two kids. It's also possible that Pop Tart makes less money. but, it's a general idea.

Point? Guys out there worried about possible child support should only bang rich chicks. In the event of an "accident" they'll end up paying you.

My wife is hotter than your wife.