Andy9o8

Bush's "personal aide", a college dropout, gets "special admission" to Harvard Business School

Some kid who studied his ass off for 16 years got bumped so this guy, who chose NOT to complete his education, could attend.

I'll bet you $10 he drops out this time too.

Zipp0

--------------------------
Chuck Norris doesn't do push-ups, he pushes the Earth down.

I'll bet you $10 he drops out this time too.

he may not - HU Business practices "Socratic Dialog" so if you're
a quick talker you may get by without being confronted by a lot
of hard-fact-testing. Probably the biggest hurdle to get a degree
from this school is to get in - and that he managed to take.

As to the question of qualification the GMAT is the standard
admission test for any serious business school. It would the
way to measure whether a candidate is prepared for a serious
MBA program irrespective of what their previous Curriculum Vitae
looks like. I'm wondering if either this guy of GWB even ever took
the test (which exists since the early 50's) and, if so, how they did.

Cheers, T

Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true

WRONG - Kerry went to Yale, where he was admited on merit, as opposed to affirmative action like Bush.

Sorry I thought you were bashing Yale for letting Bush in. Oh wait, you just did.

Last I checked, Bush was Anglo. So how was it AA again? Not enough Texans up there?

Ha ha. AA is not solely associated with ethnicity. Bush got an AA admit to Yale, although it's more commonly called a legacy admit when it's a wealthy WASP involved.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Bush got an AA admit to Yale, although it's more commonly called a legacy admit when it's a wealthy WASP involved.

Yeah and it really pisses off some of the righties that AA even exists... they have to go to school with some of those "others". Face it guys if it was not for AA...MOST schools would only be there for the "legacy" crowd.. just like your good old days.

Yeah and it really pisses off some of the righties that AA even exists... they have to go to school with some of those "others". Face it guys if it was not for AA...MOST schools would only be there for the "legacy" crowd.. just like your good old days.

I'd say that most people that object to AA come from the entire political spectrum and have various and different reasons to find it hypocritical, or counterproductive to very valid goals, or even futile when stacked against general societal growth and trends already in action.

Not everyone is defined by those family members of yours you wrote about. That would be sick.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Not everyone is defined by those family members of yours you wrote about. That would be sick.

The old if it sounds like a duck and walks like a duck applies... I hear the VERY same arguements that they make being made by a bunch of the admitted conservatives on this site. If the Satin Sheet fits... they need to wear it openly so the rest of us know exactly who they are..

The trouble is.. most of the CCC crowd would never do that.. but ye shall know them by theri words and their deeds.

Ha ha. AA is not solely associated with ethnicity. Bush got an AA admit to Yale, although it's more commonly called a legacy admit when it's a wealthy WASP involved.

As so your definitions change to fit your needs...Got it.

Whats that I hear..... ducks.......quack quack quackB|

..... need.... more...... dotssss.... arg..... help..... drowning.... in..... dots..... :o :o

---
Edited to add: but in all fairness, your dot problem pales in comparison to akarunway's dash problem. Talk about illegible.

Hey, maybe you two could get together and form a Morse Code club or something. :D

. . =(_8^(1)