peacefuljeffrey

Once again, the animalistic, vicious violence of (some) muslims makes me sick

what did I miss?... was it the Amish's fault?

You missed that all religions are alike insofar as most of their adherents are nice people but there are always a few bad apples who can give the majority a bad name.

Which would explain the mass casualty attacks on innocents being launched nearly every day by the Amish, Bahai, Buddhists, Hassidim, Orthodox Christians, Shintoists, Taoists and Zoroastrians, who collectively number in the hundreds of millions.

If there’s one thing The Senator has learned in all his many years, it’s that you _never ever_ draw bad cartoons of Buddha or else you’re just asking for mayhem and murder …

Right-o.

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

God, that place is the wild west. A bunch of savage idiots over there...just let them kill each other off, the world will be a better place for it.

Saudi Arabia's rate is lower still.

Even Yemen has a lower murder rate than the US.

Yeah, because they actually do justice the right way. You murder someone, you get hung. You steal something, maybe your hands get cut off. You rape a girl, you get your nuts chopped off and probably still get hung. People are sure as hell a lot less likely to commit a crime w/ guaranteed punishments like that. But here in America where you can kill 5 kids and get out in 20 yrs, what the hell is so bad about that (comparatively)? If we had punishment like these countries, we'd be a lot better off. Just an observation.

One person committing an individual murder -- you compare that to wild-eyed ethnic/religious violence on a society-wide scale? With dozens dead? Are there people out there preaching to others that they ought to go and murder romantic rivals?

Something tells me that, gee, uh, muslim factions have been warring with each other for a fuck of a long time before we went into Iraq. Where the hell have you all been?

-

Oh, you want STATISTICS.

The world's largest Islamic country, Indonesia, has a homicide rate 5 times lower than the "Christian" US.

I could be wrong, but I don't think those countries have LIBERAL PUSSIES deciding that "rehabilitation" is more important than ridding society of scumbag criminals. :|

Living under iron-fisted rule will kinda sap your desire to commit crimes and get beheaded or have your hands cut off or what have you...

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Maybe it's time to give Saddam his job back;)

Yeah, well, apparently some here think that an entire country of people living oppressed under a psychotic torturer is a good thing because it keeps the unbridled hatred between muslim sects from boiling over into mosque bombings... :|

-
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

One person committing an individual murder -- you compare that to wild-eyed ethnic/religious violence on a society-wide scale? With dozens dead? Are there people out there preaching to others that they ought to go and murder romantic rivals?

Something tells me that, gee, uh, muslim factions have been warring with each other for a fuck of a long time before we went into Iraq. Where the hell have you all been?

-

Oh, you want STATISTICS.

The world's largest Islamic country, Indonesia, has a homicide rate 5 times lower than the "Christian" US.

I could be wrong, but I don't think those countries have LIBERAL PUSSIES deciding that "rehabilitation" is more important than ridding society of scumbag criminals. :|

Living under iron-fisted rule will kinda sap your desire to commit crimes and get beheaded or have your hands cut off or what have you...

-

So if there's a lot of mayhem in an Islamic country, it's on account of the religion, but if there isn't a lot of mayhem, it's on account of iron fisted rule. Do I have your position right?

If there are a lot of homicides in a Christian country with a lot of guns, its on account of the culture, but if there are a lot of homicides in a country with few guns, its because there aren't enough guns. Do I have your position right?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I could be wrong, but I don't think those countries have LIBERAL PUSSIES deciding that "rehabilitation" is more important than ridding society of scumbag criminals.

Nor do they have REDNECK DIPSHIT RETARDS whoring their governments to the arms industries while preaching that gun ownership creates a crime-free society.

Be humble, ask questions, listen, learn, follow the golden rule, talk when necessary, and know when to shut the fuck up.

-

Oh, you want STATISTICS.

It's amazing the deterrent effect a swift public execution has.