sarge

I am not reading 179 pages of, "I am a Christian... and proud of it," please summarize

A 9 page synopsis will do just fine after you are done

I haven't heard her accept the deal? Nobody else except Rhonda would read more than a paragraph anyway... She made a really good point and I get it. I feel like a jerk. But I will do my best.

Ok, and it will be less than three pages (god forbid).

on the table?
--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

I haven't heard her accept the deal? Nobody else except Rhonda would read more than a paragraph anyway... She made a really good point and I get it. I feel like a jerk. But I will do my best.

on the table?

3 pages, single spaced and a pie chart with the percentages of topics discussed and you got yourself a deal.

I talked it over with the Thread. He is cool with that.
Why yes, my license number is a palindrome. Thank you for noticing.

>I talked it over with the Thread. He is cool with that

FLMAO!!! :D

So attachments wouldn't count??? ;)

Hilarious...

I think it would HAVE to be an attachment. Ya cannot really draw a pie chart in these text boxes. ;)

You may even want to sign up for some webspace for ease of access. This would please the Thread, but it is not a requirement.

Oh yeah, the Thread would like some donuts. Boston Creme.

I can confirm this. It told me this also. It feared its request did not penetrate the hat.

Chris

Huh. And I'd always thought it would prefer crullers. Learn something new every day. The Thread has enlightened me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I can confirm this. It told me this also. It feared its request did not penetrate the hat.

Chris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Huh. And I'd always thought it would prefer crullers. Learn something new every day. The Thread has enlightened me.

The Thread does not like phallic symbols. Chocolate and cream are more its style.;)

Chris

The Thread does not like phallic symbols. Chocolate and cream are more its style

what a deluded spiral being proud christian has fallen into... go wonder

slmao!!!

--
I'm done with the personally meaningful and philosophical sigs!!

on the table?

Baby, this is a great thread. I laughed my ass off when I saw the subject line.

You're off the hook...for a price. I do think you should at least skim The Thread to know its marvels and mysteries.

But if you're willing to accept a position as a cabana boy at my summer home in Hell...well...the brimstone is very nice this time of year...

...then no paper.

The Bride of Satan hath spoken. >:(

rl

P.S. I'm quite sure that Thread prefers glazed raspberry jelly doughnuts. :|
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Don't listen to the Bride of Satan. She's full of trickery.:|

So are you, you little pain in the ass.

In spite of myself, I am inordinately fond of you. You've just...grown on me...like a fungus.

:D:D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

>could someone please spare me the agony and summarize this thread...?

1. I am proud to be a christian

2. Christians are persecuted in the US

3. No they're not

4. Evolution is how we came to be

5. No it isn't

6. Pie is good with ice cream

You know you're right. Pie is good with ice cream.
L.A.S.T. #24
Co-Founder Biscuit Brothers Freefly Team
Electric Toaster #3
Co-Founder Team Non Sequitor
Co-Founder Team Happy Sock

> Pie is good with ice cream.

No it isn't!

Bullshit. Show me *proof* that pie is not good with ice cream.

I'll wait.

See, you can't. :P
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

HEY!!! >:(>:(

Coming from a guy who abandoned me in the night, this just will not fly. :|

Besides, I need all the cabana boys I can get. :D

rl

I shall NOT have you stealing my lines! First I lose my damn thunder and now my line?! I shall NOT HAVE IT!! >:(

:ph34r::ph34r:

I shall NOT have you stealing my lines! First I lose my damn thunder and now my line?! I shall NOT HAVE IT!! >:(

:ph34r::ph34r:

Actually, the line is "like mold." It's what Ray Losli used on me in the Base Zone when we were first becoming...uh...friends.

In the end, the stupid fucker turned out to be one of my favorite base jumpers, and he doesn't post nearly enough. I don't know if Chris will reach his stature, but one never knows what mold will do, does one?

rl

P.S. Every time I post about Ray, I send him a PM with the link. It just horrifies him to find himself in the Bonfire, so I wonder what he'll do when he finds himself in SC. >:(

I will NOT have your belligerence ruin the fact that the Thread is getting donuts.

Glazed raspberry jelly doughnuts. :|

Mine, all mine.

rl

ewwww....

No. The Thread has already requested Boston Creme. But It would also like some regular glazed, White Creme filled, sour cream donuts, or buttermilk donuts.

The Boston Creme is the only REQUIREMENT. If they are not present, the wrath of the Thread shall be unheard of.

Glazed raspberry jelly doughnuts. :|

Mine, all mine.

sometimes the purity of the basics is good. Nice plain HEAVY cake donuts, lots of milk.

But any donuts' are good as long as we avoid the wrath.

The Wrath of The Thread is a bad thing and make's a po'or Star Trek m'ovie. Plus Thread wrath give boils, pimple's, and week old Gummy Bear's

I really hate the wrath.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

I don't know if Chris will reach his stature, but one never knows what mold will do, does one?

I really preferred the word fungus, only because its plural 'fungi' is fun to say. Molds just don't do it for me.:|

Chris