tcnelson

6 yr old gets suspended for sexual harassment

I understand and agree with your statements but you bumped up the kids reported actions to another level

Yes, and re-reading the thread I can see this. In my head when I read under the clothing as it relates to a child I think sometimes on a more extreme level. It is not right, and its why I will never be in a position of power. Theres not many things that can get me riled up, but what I precieve as abuse esp in regards to kids is one of my hot topics. It is one reason I post on these threads and a reason I dont.
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

The first-grader was suspended for three days for sexual harassment after he put two fingers inside a classmate's waistband, school officials told his mother, Berthena Dorinvil. The boy told her he only touched the girl's shirt after the girl touched him.

Girl touches boy, boy retaliates by touching girl and gets suspended for sexual harassment... sound to me like everything here is PC.
Come on people they're 6 year olds don't you think sexual harassment is a bit over the top? Did anyone notice the article says nothing about where the girl touched the boy? Is it possible the girl put her fingers into the boy's waistband, he did the same thing to the girl and got caught?
Both sets of parents, the teacher, principal and school district all need to take a chill pill and get their priorities straight. Parents need to teach the children what is and isn't acceptable, the teachers need to lighten up a bit and get back to actually educating the children.
The only naturals in this sport shit thru feathers...