rasmack

I am thankful I live in a country where this is possible

and Sweden

>:( I will come and kick your ass!!! Jävla dansk! ;)

Hey! There's a line you know. You'll have to wait behind RhondaLea. :D

"Hold Helsingør ren. Følg en svensker til færgen." :P
HF #682, Team Dirty Sanchez #227
“I simply hate, detest, loathe, despise, and abhor redundancy.”
- Not quite Oscar Wilde...

You're Australian, right? I don't know about Denmark but Finland is really close by, how about that? We could swap places. You go and enjoy the 6 "jumpable" months each year, I'll come to Oz and deal with the gangstas. How about it?

You can experience all of that and more if you emigrate to Chicago! Our weather makes Helsinki seem like a tropical island paradise and our gangstas are the real deal. Plus, we have Kallend here … ;)

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

You're Australian, right? I don't know about Denmark but Finland is really close by, how about that? We could swap places. You go and enjoy the 6 "jumpable" months each year, I'll come to Oz and deal with the gangstas. How about it?

You can experience all of that and more if you emigrate to Chicago! Our weather makes Helsinki seem like a tropical island paradise and our gangstas are the real deal. Plus, we have Kallend here … ;)

Blutarsky 2008. No Prisoners!

Too modest to include yourself, or don't you consider your presence a positive attribute?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Wow! I'd get to live in the Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave too! Where do I sign?

Sweden!!! B|

Is great because it's beautiful and clean.
And to me it was easy to live there, not so much worries. It's still a safe place, however it’s getting a little bit worse then when I grew up...

The best part is that Sweden stole Skåne from the damned Danes So I guess I'm half and half! ;)

I love Midsummer with crazy people getting drunk.
I love IKEA... (It sucks that there is none here in Florida) >:(
I love the skydiving clubs, not so much politics and it's not about making money on the Dz's it's about having fun!
I love the fact that if you get hurt you don't have go bankrupt. You can just get to the hospital and get treated, rich or poor!
I love the fact that there is not such a huge class difference.
I love the spring when everything starts to get super green and flowers start growing.
Oh, I also like that you don't have to own a car to get around. Hop on the bus or hop on the train and you'll be where you want to be.

I don't love the winter, the short summer, the fact that it's so damn far from Florida.
But that's pretty much it. I had a much bigger hate list towards Sweden when I lived there, but now I’m starting to see it was not so bad after all.

Wow this post pretty much sucked...
But ohwell...

To add:
I live and work here in Florida, I moved here because I got married.
Would I stay if I wasn’t married, I really don’t know!!!
Skydivers are a bunch of insensitive jerks...
And that's why I don't skydive anymore!

Hmm... Sweden.

What I like about Sweden is that they are very open-minded people while at the same time they adher strictly to their principles. They sometimes come across as being a bit holier than thou, but they always mean well.

So, you are from the old colonies... ;)

Edit: I spell like carp today.

Shh...

Everyone knows the US is the best country in the world and every person who doesn't live here wishes they did.

Have I said anything excluding Americans? What makes you proud to be American?

There is no street in Copenhagen I would not let my grandmother walk at 4 am.

Since when are you the boss of your grandmother? :|

I just figured since you're taking shit for everything else about your post, you might as well take shit for being sexist and ageist. :D

rl
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Shh...

Everyone knows the US is the best country in the world and every person who doesn't live here wishes they did.

Have I said anything excluding Americans? What makes you proud to be American?

I was being sarcastic :P

Though sadly, most people who say such things are not.

You're in big trouble, sonny boy.

:|

If you look closely you will notice that her emoticon bears a toothless expression. Apparently all that jarred loose her dentures …

May I borrow yours dear? I want to bite you. Hard.

:D
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Denmark, the only country on earth where it was possible to meet with Nils Hansen and Hans Nilsen at the same time, I am not kidding.

You would just LOVE Iceland!:ph34r:

Really... The link just doesn't do the whole name thing justice! For that, You've REALLY gotta get invited to a family gathering. I went to one once - I had 50% of the total number of different names all to myself - exotic or what!?:S

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

May I borrow yours dear? I want to bite you. Hard.

I hereby rescind the contents of my previous post and respectfully request to be added back on the list of your cabana boys. What was I _thinking_ when I posted that insensitive drivel?! :)

You're on double secret probation. :|

rl