peacefuljeffrey

Holy shit! Actor Chris Penn found dead!

Aren't you the one who started sending me yahoo messages about back in May about Misty? Talking all kinds of smack about her?

Seemed like a stalker then, too. And now you just can't stay away from me, still.

whats that I hear...

"""Theme to the Twilight Zone"""""

Playing in the background...B|

So did Saint Malachy.... rattled off all the popes to come till the end of time....we are on the last one he fortold..... and then he said... THE END

I thought there was one more after this one...perhaps I should go re-read his stuff and Mother whatshername, too...

As for the topic of this thread, it's sad...family notwithstanding, Chris was an interesting actor, and had something to share *(and had not been given a role that would've allowed the blooming).

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

jeeeeez , i think the intelgant freeryde thing is funny ...not as an attack . sorry, i beg your forgiveness . allright your peaceful inside...i believe you. fuck that commie pinko mexican bastard sean penn anyway and his whole family ....and his friends....and anyone who sees his movies...... i feel this calm peaceful warm fuzzy feeling enveloping me .

people see me as a challenge to their balance