artistcalledian

i forgive Hitler

he wasn't such a bad lad after all :)final solution just got the timing wrong thats all

I'm sure if the russians had given him a bit of breathing space, he could have wrote a few books for kids or something, got it all off his chest..so to speak

Loved his moustache too :)

lock!:|

why lock it? ian is showing REAL progress here... the ECT treatments must really be working. He's learning compassion, forgiveness, to see the silver lining of even the greyest clouds, I think it should inspire us all to look deep within ourselves and...

aw fuck it... lock it.

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

:)

I hate you, you hate me
Let's hang Barney from a tree
With a KNIFE through his back
And an arrow through his head
Til that purple thing is DEAD!

but i don't really hate you, ian, i'd drink w/ ya, even if rhondalea wouldn't...

I miss Lee.
And JP.
And Chris. And...

it has nothing to do with that and you know it. Your motive for posting such a thread, can be for no reason other than to stir stuff up and grab attention. I think the forum calls this kind of behavior trolling.

Perhaps you'd like to share your viewpoint with some jews who have a special "tattoo.":S

Mother to the cutest little thing in the world...

it has nothing to do with that and you know it. Your motive for posting such a thread, can be for no reason other than to stir stuff up and grab attention. I think the forum calls this kind of behavior trolling.

Perhaps you'd like to share your viewpoint with some jews who have a special "tattoo.":S

reel 'em in, i think i've caught a big one here :P

reel 'em in, i think i've caught a big one here :P

wooooooooooooooooooooow:|

edited to add: TRY ME! :|
Oh, and I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

i'd drink w/ ya, even if rhondalea wouldn't...

What if I have a drink with Ian, then RhondaLea and then sinker/micro and then just kept drinking on that route for a while?

If I write children's books first and THEN kill a few people will that also work? Or do I have do it in a special order?

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

i'd drink w/ ya, even if rhondalea wouldn't...

What if I have a drink with Ian, then RhondaLea and then sinker/micro and then just kept drinking on that route for a while?

If I write children's books first and THEN kill a few people will that also work? Or do I have do it in a special order?

we could all go to a bar that has seperate rooms, you could run between rooms having a sip of beer in each with all of us... you could pass messages on between the three of us...

edited to add: TRY ME!

ok, how much do you charge though?

ah dangit, I had a reply written and my bf's computer erased it somehow. Anyway...

I'll play Ian. First, I need you to fill out a consent form, so you understand the counseling process, what is involved, and circumstances under which confidentiality can be breached.
Now tell me Ian, what causes you to behavior in such a manner, seeking attention?

I'm hear for you.:)

Now tell me Ian, what causes you to behavior in such a manner, seeking attention?

I think its something called a sense of humour, I could be wrong though ;) i've had this condition from an early age. It flairs up (wish i could say that about my chute :$) at moments of intense bordom. I find my "boredom" rears its ugly head when reading 9 pages of drival about the meaning of the word "sociopath" or similar never ending shite

Am i normal? will anybody buy me a drink, or cry me a river?

ps, it burns when i pee :|

I think its something called a sense of humour, I could be wrong though ;) i've had this condition from an early age. It flairs up (wish i could say that about my chute :$) at moments of intense bordom. I find my "boredom" rears its ugly head when reading 9 pages of drival about the meaning of the word "sociopath" or similar never ending shite

Am i normal? will anybody buy me a drink, or cry me a river?

ps, it burns when i pee :|

awww, I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling with these sorts of issues since you were a child.
If you want someone to buy you a drink, you need to learn to play well with others, and treat them the way you want to be treated. Also, keep in mind that behavior is directly connected to how you feel...

tell me Ian, how do you feel, cause WINDCATCHER LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! B|