artistcalledian

i forgive Hitler

he wasn't such a bad lad after all

Yah, and Jesus wasn’t so bad either, I forgive him also. After all those religious wars that occurred as the result of people following his teachings…..they just went a little to far but they all meant well.

you are assigning blame to the figurehead... the real culprits were Peter and Paul.... [:/]

Oh geez, I screwed up the quote I answered. Below is what I meant to quote and the answer I gave. I am glad though that I made people laugh.:)

I knew what you meant.

I didn't even notice that you blew the quote.

I was still too busy laughing at how easy it was to run poor old Scoop right out of the thread.

:D
If you don't know where you're going, you should know where you came from. Gullah Proverb

Why be so harsh? Think of all that YOU have been exposed to as a child and onward! Thought processes can't be entrenched? Can they? Ever notice how authors who question the holocaust end up in prison? This might be the matrix folks! Nazi Germany atrocities were nothing compared to the Soviet Gulags! Now, everyone wants to know what a Gulag is? So typical! Educate yourselves!

According to our illustrious senator from Illinois, it's the same as Guantanamo. That should make it easier.

Only if you are weak enough to follow him! Don't believe everthing politicians tell you..break away from the lemmings! Hey! be a free lemming! If you must! I know it's hard!:)

Only if you are weak enough to follow him! Don't believe everthing politicians tell you..break away from the lemmings! Hey! be a free lemming! If you must! I know it's hard!

It might surprise you but I don't believe everything politicians say...only the ones I agree with.;)

Now what's that senator's name? My memory is in the shitter right now.[:/]

Chris