jakee

PC gone crazy?

Now Y'all know I'm not the biggest supporter of christian values but even I think this is nuts.
From yahoo...

Teen Banned From Wearing Crucifix

A row has broken out after a teenager was banned from wearing a crucifix at a school where Sikhs can carry ceremonial daggers.Sam Morris, 16, was reportedly sent home from Sinfin Community School, Derby, after she refused to remove a gold cross on a necklace.

She was told wearing a crucifix was not compulsory for Christians, so the necklace breached dress codes.

Other pupils are allowed to wear kirpan daggers and metal bracelets, as they are classed as religious symbols, said the Daily Express.

GCSE student Sam missed two days of study before her mother Debra Saunders, 37, allowed her to return to school without the necklace.

Christian and Conservative MP Ann Widdecombe insisted a crucifix was not costume jewellery.

She said: "To persecute a young girl like this for her religious beliefs, whatever they are, is unacceptable."

Sam, who had worn the necklace for the past three years, told Sky News the cross was not a "fashion accessory" and she felt "naked without it".

Sinfin's deputy head Howard Jones said: "Most of our pupils understand allowing Sikhs to wear a bracelet is a compulsory part of their religion.

"Christianity does not require followers to wear a specific symbols."

Derby City Council said the ban was lawful but questioned whether it was "desirable".

So a cross may not be compulsory but what is it if not a religious symbol?:S Either accept them all or ban them all.
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Have these people got nothing better to do??

What they have done now is cause a controversy where it was totally uncalled for. If the girl was a memeber of some weird sect which required her by their law to wear a dead skunk around her neck, it would technically have been permissable.

I think what they are doing is trying to avoid the whole "freedom of religous expression" thing:if she is allowed to wear a crucifix then muslims should be allowed to wear bhurkas is they want ect... I couldent care less really, express yourself as you feel appropriate as long as it does not involved injury to others.
*Disclaimer*
The views expressed in the above post may or may not be the result of drunkeness or temporary insanity and should only rarely be construed as the views of the poster himself

its stuff like this that makes me want to vomit

why we bent over backwards to appease all the paki's and asians coming into this country is beyond me. Send them all back if they don't like our laws

Actually, thinking about it... we should allow those twats to wear bhurkas, then we can take the piss by trying to post letters through the little section the woman looks out of B|

The wogs start at Calais :P

Lmfao:D

Reminds me of a caption competition on Have I got news for you with a photo of Prince Charles greeting women in Saudi Arabia.

"Charles was surprised when a pint of guinness winked at him suggestively"

apparently, pakis in Leicester are demanding an Islamic only school... they don't want their children having to sit next to infidels

i think we need to round them all up and ship them back home.... Enoch Powell was right in 1969 with his Rivers Of Blood speech

we should allow those twats to wear bhurkas, then we can take the piss by trying to post letters through the little section the woman looks out of B|

heh >:(

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

...demanding an Islamic only school...

There's no shortage of Islamic schools in Britain. They happen to all be private but the do board pupils. They also happen to be among the lowest performing (academically) schools in Britain! Still, anyone who wants to can send their kids there.

i think we need to round them all up and ship them back home....

Err... NO! We DO need to round them up and remind them just where the fuck they are! This IS Britain! We ARE multicultural! We will accept THEM exactly as much as they'll accept US! If they don't like THIS then the exits are clearly marked!

Enoch Powell was right in 1969 with his Rivers Of Blood speech

A lot of people only remember Enoch for his apparent racism, forgetting just what a brilliant man he was. I read his "Rivers of Blood" speech as a warning against what COULD happen if immigrants of the time didn't assimilate the culture they were in [:/] and tried to FORCE their cultural values onto mainstream Britain.

Strangely, that wasn't how the newspapers reported it at the time!:S

Unfortunately, that is exactly what many Muslim sub cultures are doing!

Perhaps the fair answer would be for other schoolchildren & parents to prove THEIR heritage & ethnicity!? Then while PAKISTANI kids are wearing their daggers, the VIKING kids cound wear their Horned Helmets & Battleaxes, the NEGRO kids could carry Spears & the ENGLISH kids could carry Pith Helmets & Maxim Machine Guns (all for purely ceremonial / religious purposes of course) :ph34r:

Mike.

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

I know you might sound cool to the few on here who have expressed a willingness to rub your balls, but I am not one of them

Actually, thinking about it... we should allow those twats to wear bhurkas, then we can take the piss by trying to post letters through the little section the woman looks out of

I would love to see you try that. Of course when you get you ass handed to you you will be wondering why the evil Muslims decided to hurt poor little you. It’s the way of the world now. You say things like I should piss on them and then when you get a violent reaction you wonder why. The best explanation you can come up with is they are crazy not that you did or said any thing to provoke violence.

Maybe I missed something did a Muslim tell her not to wear a cross??????? Or you’re looking for any reason to blame the Muslims for any thing.

I wonder why we get bombed? Do you ever think it is because of people like you and the ones who were quick to suck you off and follow like sheep.

Why don’t you blame lawsuits for putting every business, school, or organization on the edge? Forcing every one to be insanely PC
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

You must remember that every thing he posts on here, and I do mean EVERYTHING, is designed to take the piss out of anyone who takes him or his posts seriously enough to actually respond to them.

But look at all the ones ready to jump on his dick. That’s the sad part not one person, but the sheep who follow.
This article is good example of the hate we show. I mean the article doesn’t even mention Islam as a cause but look at what and whom people blame. I see that way too often. We should blame the cause not what seems to be the easiest target.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." - Kurt Cobain

Put it this way: In this thread Artist, in his own particular idiom, is passing criticism on those who instantly say that this sort of thing is due to racial minorities migrating into the country.

By aping in an exaggerated manner those who would instantly adopt this tack, he is poking fun at them and indicating his distain for their opinion whilst simultaneously having a laugh at their expense.

Ie... he's on your side.

Course he doesn't want to admit that as to do so would spoil his fun... so beware for an instant rebuttal of my analysis. :D

You're right about the fact that it is the people who agree with him who are sad. Hence my joke comment above about how one's perspectives are truely put into perspective when you find yourself agreeing with someone who posts under the guise of a nut-job.

Whether or not the poster who was the subject of my comment himself realised what Artist was doing and was therefore also joking however, I can only guess.

But look at all the ones ready to jump on his dick.

For the record, I'm laughing at the blatant attempt to get a rise out of people and the reaction that has now followed.

I only see one person on this thread actually agreeing with the guy.

i still think the wogs start at Calais :D we used to be an empire !!!

Yep! An empire full of "wogs". An Empire we gained more by being nice than by being nasty!

Mike.

Edited to ask: Historically, hasn't Calais been "English" for more years than Berwick-On-Tweed?

Taking the piss out of the FrenchAmericans since before it was fashionable.

Prenait la pisse hors du FrançaisCanadiens méridionaux puisqu'avant lui à la mode.

I only see one person on this thread actually agreeing with the guy.

...who's early days on this forum were similarly taken up trolling with highly inflammatory views and exaggerated comments intended to get a rise.

its unreal isn't it B| Stevie fucking Wonder would be able to see that i'll say anything to get a rise out of some of the saddo's on here (mainly the god fearing bible bashers of good old yankee land), yet they still can't hold back and have to launch into a reply to try and tell me i'm a dick-head, or try to analyse me... wakey wakey folks... this isn't rocket science you know ;)

* que yet another clown having a go *