txojumps

Why are we at war?

Maybe someone could explain why a Jewish conspiracy poster gets banned yet the Islamic conspiracy posters are acceptable?

Because the islamic conspiracy is indeed truth. I have a cousin whose gardener's nephew (who incidentally spoke Swedish) tripped once on burried documents proving without a shred of a doubt that I am right. And these are pure, cold as steel facts. Irrefutable. So there you have it. End of thread.:|

No not quite. As your joke may be funny if it were not so innaccurate. Fact is that Saddam Hussein offered $25k to the families of suicide bombers. (publicly) Hence he supported terrorism. There is your end of story. Aside from that Swedish is funny but its meaningless unles you are translating Swedish documents. **Wake up call**, the Kuran is written in Arabic. So if American military personal were translating documents that were in Arabic, it would matter if he couldn't read the language.
In any case you and others like you read facts and some come back with your incorrect assessments, therefore many will doubt your actual intelligence.
If I could make a wish, I think I'd pass.
Can't think of anything I need
No cigarettes, no sleep, no light, no sound.
Nothing to eat, no books to read.

Maybe someone could explain why a Jewish conspiracy poster gets banned yet the Islamic conspiracy posters are acceptable?

Because the islamic conspiracy is indeed truth. I have a cousin whose gardener's nephew (who incidentally spoke Swedish) tripped once on burried documents proving without a shred of a doubt that I am right. And these are pure, cold as steel facts. Irrefutable. So there you have it. End of thread.:|

No not quite. As your joke may be funny if it were not so innaccurate. Fact is that Saddam Hussein offered $25k to the families of suicide bombers. (publicly) Hence he supported terrorism. There is your end of story. Aside from that Swedish is funny but its meaningless unles you are translating Swedish documents. **Wake up call**, the Kuran is written in Arabic. So if American military personal were translating documents that were in Arabic, it would matter if he couldn't read the language.
In any case you and others like you read facts and some come back with your incorrect assessments, therefore many will doubt your actual intelligence.

Damn! What was I thinking...:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Damn! What was I thinking...
=======================
All I can say is you should have known better.
oh well, lets hope it doesn't happen again

Actually, it probably will, as your level of enlightment is such that I can't help but seek your knowledge on world affairs. There should be more like you, my friend. In my book, you are the Alpha-male.:|

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

Actually, it probably will, as your level of enlightment is such that I can't help but seek your knowledge on world affairs. There should be more like you, my friend. In my book, you are the Alpha-male.:|

Well I guess it takes a gentleman to acknowledge that. Carry on...

Why do Russians and Poles and Cechs hate Germans? Because they are jealous that Germany has a far better economy and way of life.

Rubbish. Long memories following the Nazi occupation of their lands and slaughter of millions of their people is THE reason.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

This thread is as much fun as the "rig tampering" and "death game" threads. :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

This thread is as much fun as the "rig tampering" and "death game" threads. :ph34r:

Wendy W.

"Irrefutable, factual information" is the motto of the week.[:/]

BTW: another irrefutable fact: some muslims hate Americans because they can't hit a baseball with as much consistency as the Babe did.