JohnRich

In the News: Brutal Deaths of Iraqii Civilians

I'm very hapy to be part of the Army and that I excercise my duty to defend this nation with actions and not words.

Although I do commend you for doing so, and it is a valuable form of defense, I'd like to add that words, as well as other means, such as money, etc... also play an essential part in the defense system of a nation. Belittling either would be shortsighted, in my opinion.

"For once you have tasted Absinthe you will walk the earth with your eyes turned towards the gutter, for there you have been and there you will long to return."

I'm very hapy to be part of the Army and that I excercise my duty to defend this nation with actions and not words.

Have you ever considered "intelligent" actions?
How about "Constitutional " actions?

Didn't you take a pledge to defend the Constitution?

Are you in Iraq?

Blues,
Cliff

Iraqii "freedom" fighters:
A coordinated car bomb and mortar attack on a police station killed five people and wounded four others.

In Kirkuk, a suicide bomber wearing a belt of explosives detonated himself in a busy market, killing at least 19 people and wounding 89 others. Most of those killed or injured had gathered outside a bank to receive monthly paychecks.

The Iraqi government announced the arrest of a suspect described as a key member of an al Qaeda cell, Abu Ahmed, who built and sold remote-controlled bombs from an electronic repair shop.
America:
The United States already is the global leader in aid to Africa - sending about $6.2 billion there annually.

President Bush is hailing a weekend agreement to write off a big chunk of Africa's debt. He says the agreement by G-Eight finance ministers to scrap 40 billion dollars in loan repayments will relieve a "crippling" burden -- and help millions of Africans "improve their lives.

America:
The United States already is the global leader in aid to Africa - sending about $6.2 billion there annually.

Hey John,
As the United States is for all intents and purposes *bankrupt*and considering the poor hungry ,and sick in our own country , do you really believe that Bush sending $6.2 billion a year to Africa is a "good" thing?
Where is the money coming from?

Blues,
Cliff

considering the poor hungry ,and sick in our own country, do you really believe that Bush sending $6.2 billion a year to Africa is a "good" thing?

That sure is altruistic of us to spend that kind of money on other needy people, when we could be selfish and keep it for ourselves...

considering the poor hungry ,and sick in our own country, do you really believe that Bush sending $6.2 billion a year to Africa is a "good" thing?

That sure is altruistic of us to spend that kind of money on other needy people, when we could be selfish and keep it for ourselves...

What money ,Guy?
Where is it coming from?
The US can't even pay it's own debts!

Do you think it sound fudicial policiy for a pauper to be playing Santa Clause?

Blues,
Cliff

But you should have no doubts about America's generosity.

Get back to us when you understand how this "Aid" works.

Blues,
Cliff
Descendant of Geronimo

As far as the MJ side of things, I think that sex with a minor is your specialty, or don't you think the accuser was in heaven as you have stated before???:S I think that between us there is only one person that is pro-nambla, and rest assured that none of my actions or statements have backed such a proposition, but in the other hand, yours have been posted here before and pretty much have run along the lines "the kid is in heaven!!":|

Heeeey, chill out dude, i never mentioned anything about paedophilia. You said that you couln´t belong to KKK because you where not white, and all i was saying was that if MJ could do it, you could do it too. (Meaning becaming white). Geeeez. In Spain, when someone gets defensive for no reason about a controversial subject, we ask him if he has a secret. Do you have the same saying in Venezuela?

terrorists are getting almost as proficient as the U.S. forces when it comes to kill civilians

When was the last time U.S. forces drove a suicide truck bomb into a mass of civilians eating dinner in a restaurant?

If you think that the accidental killing of civilians while fighting terrorists, is the same as the intentional killing of civilians for pure terrorism value, then you need to re-examine your moral values.

Hey, here's the hot tip fella! The USA is the biggest sponsor of terrorism this planet has ever seen, remember Guatemala? Now have a little pinch of salt with those superior moral values!

The USA is the biggest sponsor of terrorism this planet has ever seen

You're as full of it as Senator Dick "turban" Durbin.

It took Dicky a week to realize he was wrong and apologize for his statements.

But in your case, I guess that some people just never learn.

Since your country, Australia, is in military alliance with America, in Iraq, ANZUS, etc., I guess that makes you a co-conspirator in this world terrorism!

As far as the MJ side of things, I think that sex with a minor is your specialty, or don't you think the accuser was in heaven as you have stated before???:S I think that between us there is only one person that is pro-nambla, and rest assured that none of my actions or statements have backed such a proposition, but in the other hand, yours have been posted here before and pretty much have run along the lines "the kid is in heaven!!":|

Heeeey, chill out dude, i never mentioned anything about paedophilia. You said that you couln´t belong to KKK because you where not white, and all i was saying was that if MJ could do it, you could do it too. (Meaning becaming white). Geeeez. In Spain, when someone gets defensive for no reason about a controversial subject, we ask him if he has a secret. Do you have the same saying in Venezuela?

Apparently you need to be coached in common sense, as far as not being white, it will probably get me beaten if I ever try to go to such a type of reunion. Nevertheless, I do not like either their philosophy nor their message.

As far as the comment of pedophilia, are you sure you don't want me to look up your comments in the matter? You definitely have stated so in the past with the exact words "The kid is in heaven", after being molested, sad part though is that you are in your way to becoming a mental health provider:S:S:|
"According to some of the conservatives here, it sounds like it's fine to beat your wide - as long as she had it coming." -Billvon