beefytweezers

Are you a true skydiver

I actually licked dried up cow manure off my friends toes for four jump tickets to 10,000 feet (cessna dropzone). Would anyone else do the same for an equivalent reward.

It would have to be for a whole lot more than 4 jump tickets...for sure. :P

I actually licked dried up cow manure off my friends toes for four jump tickets to 10,000 feet (cessna dropzone). Would anyone else do the same for an equivalent reward.

Nope, I'm no one's slave to have them make me do crazy shit for a jump. Thank you very much, I can afford my own skydives. I have more self respect.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Nope, I'm no one's slave to have them make me do crazy shit for a jump. Thank you very much, I can afford my own skydives. I have more self respect.

Hey, if you took a shower I'd lick YOUR toes.;)

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I take a shower everyday. It's just perverts like you that are always wanting to join me

OK... Did they not read the thread about me standing outside your shower to protect you?... ;)
Nobody has time to listen; because they're desperately chasing the need of being heard.

The poo of course, this was a light brown, almost grayish after it had dried. It was only his big toe, so were no talking a bout huge amounts of poo. Plus it was probably half mud/half poo. The poo itself wasn't so bad, I think it was licking my friends toes that was worse.

"You can't fly an airplane drunk, it's not like driving a car."

I take a shower everyday. It's just perverts like you that are always wanting to join me:ph34r:

Pervert? What do you think I want to DO with you in the shower? What I had in mind is considered normal by most people.:)

Throw the Cessna in as well, and I might start thinking about it.

If I see a broke skydiver stuck on the ground, I have been known to go put a jump or two on thier account. Or "tip" for a pack job w/a jump ticket.

Seeing the look on someone's face that didnt think they were jumping that day light up when you tell them they are on the next load is worth the ticket(s).

Karma.

--
My other ride is a RESERVE.

I take a shower everyday. It's just perverts like you that are always wanting to join me

OK... Did they not read the thread about me standing outside your shower to protect you?... ;)

Mary - Are you now cheating on me and letting other guys guard your soapy wet back? :P

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants

Now Bill, you know me;) The more strong, viral men I have watching out for me the better.

Keith, you can watch the front, and Bill can watch the back.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey

Now Bill, you know me;) The more strong, viral men I have watching out for me the better.

Viral? Freudian slip there?

OH NO! I meant VIRILE. Keith and Bill will keep out all the VIRALmales:ph34r:

virile:
~Of, relating to, or having the characteristics of an adult male.
~Having or showing masculine spirit, strength, vigor, or power.
~Capable of performing sexually as a male; potent.

That's been a standing joke of ours on the team. We call people that and see if they get it....

Edit: I can't believe I missed it, I would have hugged myself in glee at the humor.

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants