CanuckInUSA

Most dangerous religion for the future of the world

No reply from you concerning Eric Rudoplh or that Boston Catholic Bishop? Hmmm ... I guess you only selectively decided to focus on the people who I already claimed were on the extreme side.

Human kind, far from being infallible from a moral perspective, has had deviants since recorded history began. It will have them when it ends, and they will be from all faiths and walks of life.

Hey we actually can agree on something here.

So when the history of humans is strewn with violence, war and death towards the different religious groups, why do you want to put so much emphasis on any one man made religion? Isn't religion a huge cause for violence thoroughout the history of the world? Wouldn't humans be better off if they had their own personal relationships with God instead of following questionable religious leadership?

Try not to worry about the things you have no control over

I would have thought it res ipsa loquitor to any reader of my post that my point was made without commenting on them. However, since you desire comment on the two...your inference that Mr. Rudolph isn't an extremist is laughable. Your implying that the cardinal you mention is typical of Catholic clergy is even more so. The point of my previous post remains unanswered.

:S
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Wouldn't humans be better off if they had their own personal relationships with God instead of following questionable religious leadership?

Yes

shouldnt you caveat that with "as long as its MY God you have a relationship with?"

or are you also willing to admit that there is more to God than your Bible states, and that it is possible to have a relationship with the divine that has NOTHING to do with the Christian definition?