PalletMan

Republican? Democrat? *That* Much of a Difference?

I noticed this during tonight's debate.

Ok I thought it was funny. :D:P

P.S. NOT! meant to spark political debate.
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

I was just about to reply to your post in "...and they're off!" to reference this one and it (this one) was moved already with no replies!

Aaah!

Ok, I guess tie jokes are too controversial for the Bonfire. :D:P

--Art
Sky-div'ing (ski'div'ing) n. A modern sport that involves parties, bragging, sexual excesses, the imbibing of large quantities of beer, and, on rare occasions, parachuting from aircraft.

Yeah, but look at GWB's head! It's freekin' HUGE!

Dude, hate to break this to you, but his is relatively normal.

Kerry is the one with the skinny, too-tall, misshapen bizarro head. :S

And for christ's sake, Kerry's teeth are like an inch and a half fuckin' long!!!! :o :S

-Jeffrey
-Jeffrey
"With tha thoughts of a militant mind... Hard line, hard line after hard line!"

Throughout the debate I kept thinking that Bush needed to get a drink of water or something, maybe it was the lighting, but he had a gob of that "white stuff" that accumulates at the corner of your mouth. It threw me off for a few seconds, but then I refocused.

Throughout the debate I kept thinking that Bush needed to get a drink of water or something, maybe it was the lighting, but he had a gob of that "white stuff" that accumulates at the corner of your mouth. It threw me off for a few seconds, but then I refocused.

I noticed that too.

The "same tie" thing was probably done on purpose by the Kerry campaign to make them look similar. To make Kerry look more Presidential. Not on his own merit but in comparison. To make the statement, "See...I look like the President so, therefore, I can be one." [:/]

Yeah, but look at GWB's head! It's freekin' HUGE!

weirdo :P - since Kerry is taller, they resized the pics so they have the same run between podium and the tops of their heads

Driving is a one dimensional activity - a monkey can do it - being proud of your driving abilities is like being proud of being able to put on pants