TheAnvil

Yes, Ms. Malkin! Where IS the story?

But Vinny, haven't you heard?

Slogan:
"Every victim deserves to have their story heard!!"

exception:
(but not if they are white or don't lean far enough left)
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

You brought up a portion of her last book. Bring up the rest of it if you like. What you've presented is a twisted distortion of what she advocated. And what you've posted takes NOTHING away from the point and conclusion of the article in question.

Where IS the coverage? I stand by my original statement. The LeftMedia is ignoring it because the story wouldn't show sKerry supporters in a good light.
:)
Vinny the Anvil
Post Traumatic Didn't Make The Lakers Syndrome is REAL
JACKASS POWER!!!!!!

Regardless of who wrote the article and whether she overemphasizes the actions of one group of people while ignoring the actions of others, using intimidation and violence to drive one's point home is bad. BUT....I don't see it as "bad news for Kerry," unless he encourages that kind of behavior.

linz
--
A conservative is just a liberal who's been mugged. A liberal is just a conservative who's been to jail

So her past articles should dictate to us that the following things never happened?

--In Madison, Wis., someone burned an 8-foot-by-8-foot Nazi swastika on a homeowner's lawn, which had been decorated with Bush-Cheney signs. The vandals used grass killer to spray the hate symbol (it's OK, Bush-hating trumps environmentalism). Several other homes nearby were vandalized.

--In Orlando, Fla., Democrats stormed the local Bush/Cheney headquarters, and the ensuing melee resulted in physical injuries to at least two Republican campaign workers. The liberal protesters justified their actions -- including ramming the head of one of the workers into an office door -- by blaming President Bush's "negative campaign."

--In Knoxville, Tenn., someone shot into the Bush/Cheney headquarters.

--Shots were also fired into Bush/Cheney offices in Huntington, W. Va., and Florida.

--The GOP office in Gallatin County, Mont., was vandalized twice in less than a week.

--Republican offices in the Seattle area, Spokane, Wash., Canton, Ohio, Fairbanks, Alaska, and Edwardsville, Ill., have also been burglarized and/or vandalized.

--On an Alaska-bound flight, a drunken Kerry supporter went ballistic after harassing a female Bush supporter and refusing to calm down at the request of flight attendants.

--In Gainesville, Fla., police arrested a Democrat accused of punching the chairman of the Alachua County Republican Executive Committee in the face at the town Republican headquarters. The accused, David McCally, also punched a life-sized, cardboard cutout of President George Bush. McCally is a community college instructor whose specialty is social and behavioral sciences.

According to the GOP chairman, Travis Horn, McCally hurled obscenities at him before the assault. "He proceeded to say how he had a Ph.D., and he was smarter than me. I'm a stupid Republican."

mike

Girls only want boyfriends who have great skills--You know, like nunchuk skills, bow-hunting skills, computer-hacking skills.