rhino

DOUBLE STANDARD, Arab world and Iraqi's need to get real...

Got this from a friend today.. I must say that I agree...

I am not condoning what happened to the Iraqi prisoners...however, I
think it is vitally important that in my head I have these matters in proper perspective...

* Saddam had Iraqi men, women and children put to death in human meat grinders on a daily basis...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

*Saddam had people thrown off of 3 - 4 story buildings, while their
relatives were forced to watch...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Saddam had people's tongues cut out, limbs chopped of, and even
beheaded, while their families were forced to watch...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Saddam's sons, as well as other Administrators and military
personnel raped and sodomized Iraqi girls, some as young as 8 years old, on a daily basis...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Saddam's regime indiscriminately put to death millions of Iraqi
citizens on a daily basis, during the term of his brutal dictatorship, as
evidenced by the mass graves recently uncovered in various parts of Iraq...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Terrorists recently exploded several car bombs in Baghdad, killing 17
innocent Iraqi children and several dozen innocent Iraqi citizens...NO
OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Terrorists have been killing American/Coalition soldiers on a daily
basis since we sent our troops, many of whom gave their lives on Iraqi
soil, used US taxpayer dollars to liberate the Iraqi people...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

* Four Americans were killed in Fallujah, their bodies were burned, mutilated, dragged through the streets and hung on a bridge...while
Iraqi people cheered and stoned the bodies...NO OUTCRY FROM THE IRAQI PEOPLE OR THE ARAB COMMUNITY...

AND NOW, A FEW IRAQI PRISONERS HAVE BEEN HUMILITATED (poor babies)...A PAIR OF WOMENS Underwear PUT ON THE PRISONERS HEADS, A FEW NAKED PHOTOGRAPHS...AND THE IRAQI PEOPLE AND THE ENTIRE ARAB COMMUNITY GO Ballistic...GIVE ME A BREAK!!!

As said, I don't condone what happened to the prisoners...but until
the Iraqi's and the Arab Community gets their act together...I wish the
American news elite would stop being part of the problem and stop using this story to the benefit of the Arab community.

I DON'T WANT MY PRESIDENT TO APOLOGIZE TO THE ARABS FOR ANYTHING! WE ARE AT WAR!

If anyone has access to the President or their Senators and Representatives, you might want to forward this if you agree, if not just Delete, that's what the X at the top of this page is for.

Obviously you have a lack of knowledge about Iraqi history. The Iraqis rose up against Sadam Hussian after the first Gulf war having been urged to do so by the US who then stood back and let Sadam kill them in droves. Iran and Iraq were at in which a million were killed. He was dispised by many. As for the Iraqis taking shots at the coalition forces, come to mt country and occupy it and let me see the scandals that have been perpertrated recently and don't be suprised to find part of your head missing either.
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

BWWAAAAHHH! LOL................:D:D:D:DThats such a better response than mine..............
When an author is too meticulous about his style, you may presume that his mind is frivolous and his content flimsy.
Lucius Annaeus Seneca

some of his facts are questionable to say the least...

Saddam's regime indiscriminately put to death millions of Iraqi
citizens on a daily basis,

on a daily basis implies that a minimum of 200 million Iraqi's a year were executed - accounting for them not working 7 days a week that is...

People tend to keep their mouths shut (Iraqi's) when it results in being killed - it DOES NOT excuse the rest of the Arab world for not crying out - but it does the Iraqi's in my book.

As to double standards - 4 US civilians were killed and there was a major outcry from the US - how many Iraqi civilians have been killed (limited to the coalition troops doing the killing - it still is a pretty large number) and there is virtually no outcry from the west so double standards are upheld by all parties...
Experienced jumper - someone who has made mistakes more often than I have and lived.

Yeah.. I know.. Not completely accurate but the double standard cannot be questioned..

And I know the problem isn't ALL Iraqi people and ALL of the Arab world.. Obviously the gentleman that started the email was a bit miffed about something..

BOOBIES!!