plowdirt

Quadriplegic friend wants too.

A good friend of mine who has been sitting in a chair for a long time, better side of 10 years wants to do it. I said yea I'm sure someone out their can make it happen. So we were having lunch yesterday discussing it and I said I'll do the research.

Mike is about 5'10'' 209lbs he is a quadriplegic. What level I don't know(C-5, whatever) but, we surfed some big waves back in the day, traveled, fish boat, so much.
Is there some info any of you could help out with.
thanks Ed.

He wants to do what? A tandem? 100% possible. Pine Pinar at skydive Deland took a guy who was a quadriplegic not too long ago. Both TM and Passenger did GREAT. The passengers father who is a skydiver went on the load with them and I shot a video for him. Your in South FL? Its not too long of a drive up here. Give Pine a call I'm sure if it can be done he'll take care of it!

Thanks for the responce Chuck, and yes a Tandem. I wish we could have gone through AFF togather, and I know if he could have , we would have. Tomorrow infact I'm calling him right now and discuss it some more. Tomorrow I'll call Pine. I have a feeling there will be abit of tendems that day, the whole crew will be out. Thank You Freefalle.

There was a girl out one day but it was too windy for Caleb to let them go up. I *think* Jerry was going to do the jump. Maybe, Smitty could swing it?

--------------------------------------------------
the depth of his depravity sickens me.
-- Jerry Falwell, People v. Larry Flynt

Thanks for the replies, I spoke to a couple of DZ'z and got the information I needed. Turns out there is a weight restriction at one and the other will do it as long as the Doctor says its alright via Dr's note, then my boy will be flying. He still has the thought in his head, you know how it goes. so I'll let you know what happens either way. thanks again. ED