MrShave

Vortex vs Infinity

I like my Infinity for the following reasons: quick turnaround, they look smaller/sleeker to me than other containers with the same size mains/reserves, top notch customer service. The only negative for me I can think of is they tend to hold wrinkles more than other rigs so you have to make sure to get those out when packing (not an issue if you pack well). I will not buy anything else going forward solely due to the great customer service I received on my first container purchase.

The only negative for me I can think of is they tend to hold wrinkles more than other rigs so you have to make sure to get those out when packing (not an issue if you pack well).

Heavens, you'll find that your description there can fit 80% of rigs out there. Quasar 2's have a tendency to bunch in the lower corners, Icons always have a little sumthing sumthing, Mirages will get a little fold in either the left or the right flap - just look around the DZ and see what you see.
=========Shaun ==========

Thanks for all the help on this. I got to the DZ this past weekend leaning towards the Vortex, but walked away having ordered the Infinity.

The things that sold me on the infinity were the reserve pin cover and the placement of the AAD window. The AAD window placement on the Vortex really bothered me.

I ultimately decided that the magnetic riser covers on the Vortex and cheaper price were not worth my desire for the AAD window location. I also had to weigh the opinions from others about the secondary riser covers on the Infinity. In the end, I decided to support my local company (I'm in the PNW) and went with the Infinity...

I'm sure I'll love it, and cant wait to actually get it in my hands! :)

Cheers