Jeff5050

New line set

Hey all,
I just had my pilot relined about 10 jumps ago. Same line type and size. I put close to 300 on the last line set and was pretty in tune to it opening characteristics. Nine times out of ten so far the slider has only come down about 3/4 of the way, out of reach to kill it without giving a tug on the rears, I've looked closely at the grommets and they feel good. Its not a major issue, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this before. It's never has hung up once in the past.

The easiest way to fix that problem is to find a real old ZP canopy like a Sabre or even better, a Monarch. If it has way out of trim 550's, even better still. Deploy one of those at terminal a bunch of times.

You'll love your openings on your Pilot.

Yea its funny, I almost like the feel of the old line set better! It was a pretty consistent 600 feet from pitch to slider down. Now its even softer and tends to hunt more and take its sweet time! Im curious wheres its at now. WL 1.3 pilot 150.