cyberskydive

Its midnight, I'm so dunk IU csant type

Sure it is safe flying over the busiest airport in the world. The controllers are there to watch out for you. If you hit somebody else they get in big trouble.
Seriously, even when I'm in controlled airspace, I do what I do when skydiving: constantly scan for other traffic. In our case it was 10pm and dark so all the jets were very easy to see. On a clear night you can see another planes lights up to 20 miles away. Since we had two pilots on board, and it wasn't their busiest time of day I wasn't worried. However, I have never seen so many planes in the air at once before.

Hey Cyberskydive...No fair spreading shite about me on the forum!!:)So what if yesterday, SAFETY DAY, I had a cut away AND a REALLY hard landing on tarmack during the night jump. This is no REASON to give me shite, is it? (he says as he invites MORE):)Yesterday being safety day at Monroe we had 3 cut aways throughout the day - 2 on one load!!!:D
(anyone else have similar things happen yesterday?)
Thankfully we went 3 for 3 with canopies and unharmed bodies, but it was interesting how many people were trying to practice their safety procedures on the "special" day for it.
The night jumps were AWESOME (my second - and I only have about 80 jumps in total)!!!!!!!!!:)The barbie was a real winner though, everybody had a great time, especially cyberskydive!!!:D
Arohanui,
B:P
NZPF A-2584