Billy

Greedy Californicators!!

OK Enough!!
Wasn't that long ago someone posted a thread for us in the Pacific NW to send the Sun back to Cali or they'll send more earthquakes our way,, So we haven't had anymore earthquakes,, but shit,, we haven't had any Sun on the weekend for over a month,, It's been hard to read the threads of all you folks out playin while we mold!! Granted we need the rain so Cali can have some power to run their air conditioners this Summer but give us a friggin break,, one Sunny Sunday is all i'm askin!!! Hay Rodeochic!! Yippee Ki Yi Yay!! Welcome to the Zoo!! I'd invite ya to Spokane but we've had nothing but rain and snow for weeks!! Did I tell ya'll I was raised Catholic?? Bless me Father for I have sinned,, it has been 35 day's since my last jump,,
Gray Skies,, but lotsa Sweet Dreams!!!
Billy

Ya, those freakin' Californians ... one of the utilities there owes my province $200 million for energy we've sent them, and now they're claiming bankruptcy... and Dubya thinks Canada is a place for his rich friends to exploit for more energy! HA! The evil empire is running out of resources... better be nice to your neighbours! ;)

Shark,
Preach on my brother...
As they say in South Park the movie, "Blame Canada"... What are they going to do about it, come after us with their hockey sticks or something??? Just Kidding, I have family in our neighbor to the north so I believe I have the right to bag on them...
-T1
C-30757

Holy Smokes!!
Who knew WWW III was gonna start between the USA and Canada over Skydivers wantin to get a few jumps in!! What have I done??? Lummy thanks sweety,,, better do it quick before it's tooo late!! Ya Frank,, the power company is offering $460 an acre for the farmers in the Colmbia basin not to irrigate the fields this Summer,, some of the richest soil in the Country,,, we could be patient I 'spose,, few million years most a Cali will be in Canada anyway and then you can deal with them!!