Iflyme

Kamloops

I'm from Kapow. Ya the otter is going and they will stick a couple of us in it. Should be a blast though. That plane can stand on it's tail to altitude.
I have my own issues with the border Nazi's up there. One little wheelie in a parking lot makes me a felon in Canada. They said I was out of control. Not so, I was in perfect control.:)
So I doubt I will make it.

Sorry Frank!!
Gotta work that weekend,, probably a good thing tho,, last time North was almost,, well ok was, thrown outta the bar!! Can ya believe that shit! All I did was try ta take some photo's,, musta been the flash!!,,, Ya'll have sensitive eye's there or what?? Hay I may know someone who lives in Victoria and jumps a lot when in town,, geologist and travels often,, old friends with his sister and will get back ta ya on that,, we just got back in touch and I'm talkin to her 'bout doin at least a tandem here,, maybe another when her bro is in town,, I'll let ya know,, Have fun in Kamloops,, hay ain't that a fish??
Blues!
Billy

is this the Andrew i was jumping with in Westlock

The very same, ;) you will be glad to hear our spotting
has improved. Most of the time we land back at the airport
not in our alternate (cow pasture)north of the highway!!!
174fps or faster
Edited by 174fps on 5/1/01 01:32 PM.

The very same, you will be glad to hear our spotting has improved. Most of the time we land back at the airport not in our alternate (cow pasture)north of the highway!!!

Hey Andrew, that is too funny...darn pilots and their GPS...never trust em! :D I have missed you the last few times that I was in Westlock....are you back at Eden North now?? I will definitely see you in Kamloops. Iflyme and I will be partying it up so you will get to meet him too!!!
I get to meet Iflyme! I get to meet Iflyme!! ;)
Tee

Hee hee... did somebody get Helen Kellered?

:D Let's just say that we learned never to trust a pilot and his GPS while flying through "industrial haze". lol Take off your booties, and avoid the "steaming piles" upon landing.
Tee

steaming piles

C'mon Tee this was Jan 21 inALBERTA
them piles were pretty solid. I'm realy glad they were cos
If I had got any fresh stuff on my new canopy I would have been so... pi##ed off.
Just to make all those jumpers jealous who have been waiting
for spring I already have 46 jumps in 2001, 42 of them in
the frozen north ie CANADA.
Been nice and mild all winter.
174fps