Ric

fall rate

Anyways, I've been clocked at 88 mph (in my freefly suit, cupping air). And on my last 8-way, the formation's average was 100 (probably my fault). It's terribly embarassing.

Whoa, so does that mean you get more FF time in the same altitude? Musta been an interesting 8 way. I'll have to say that I really had to dive and arch to catch you in a sit!

I was part of the base with Whiskeychick and I can tell you now, we had 70 seconds of freefall. In the video you can see Whiskey in this beautiful buttercup arch and the rest of us flat as pancakes. If the larger men hadn't been part of the 4 way base - I don't think they would have made it up to us. Once Whiskey gets her mind of this 3D nonsense and starts working on AFF with me, she's gonna make us work to keep up with her!!!

Hey Frank....you finally got to do it!!! Hope it went well

Yes, Tee - it did go well! 15.1 secs. I've got the video to prove it! Now if I can just get those coached jumps outta the way, I'll be able to save $10/JT! Trouble is, I'm having too much fun sit-flying :)Frank