jtval

my 1st rig

hey everyone,
it's been a while since i've been on but i just gotta tell somebody that cares.
i just got my rig on saturday,and it is f'n awesome looking. of course i hadda wear it around the house to get the feel for it etc.
it's all coming to gether though. my collar bone is healed up FINALLY. i AM AIR WORTHY...wooohooo. i'll be on next monday to tell you about my airgasm. blue skies
have fun live free, SKYDIVE!!
JT

i just got my rig on saturday,and it is f'n awesome looking. of course i hadda wear it around the house to get the feel for it etc.

JT
Firstly, don't flirt with us : what is it? what is it? what is it? :D
Secondly, I bet you were walking around the house wearing your rig and NOTHING else! (and how many times did you practice your PC *pulls*?);)
Details please dude (about your rig, not your solo nudie dirt-diving...)
/s

oh yea. sorry.
it is a javelin j4 wiht cypres and pr176 reserve all brand new.
im gonna demo some mains next weekend then ill decide what i'll buy.
one helluva b-day present,even if i bought it myself.some time ya gotta splurge(?)
have fun live free skydive
jt
JT

i didnt jump it yet!! i will jump it next weekend but ill be down at palatka. i wont get to tomaston for about a month. but ill
shout when im coming!!!

Cool. We are getting our Super Otter this week, so when you come and see us in a month you should have a quick ride to altitude with 21 of your best friends.

well i finally got to jump again!!! woohooo
but unfortunately i couln't use my rig. the mail system screwed me. i sent it out too get rigged up but they didnt feel like doing their job(the post office) they crossed out the recievers address and brought it back to me.(lazy bastards) any way i will have my own gear rigged and wiating for me when i go back. the importnat thing is that i go to jmup.again. SWWEEETTTT!!!!!
JT

congrats..........sucks about not getting to jump your own gear but hey, that means you'll just have to make up for it when ya get it!!!!!!!!!....rock on.....

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows