Shark

DivaSkyChick hits 200!

HAHAH Thanks Sharkie! I had a blast and it was so cool to get to jump with some of the best freeflyers at Elsinore.
The pond was COLD, btw, and BLUE. My hair is a funny color this morning...
Which I tell you by way of fair warning - Cuz ole Sharkie hit 200 too! He just managed to keep it quiet. You need to know, there is no statute of limitations for a pondable offense. You don't go in this week, it'll be next week if we catch you anywhere near there!
Wow, 200 jumps. It used to seem like SO many, now it feels like I've barely started... So much to learn, so few jump tickets in my pocket!
Anyway, glad you were there to drink with us after!
Cheers!
Mandy

Congrats Mandy!!
Shark you too!!! Too Cool,, so ya have blue hair today eh!! Remember when ya'll get ta Spokane the first beers on me!! I did get that weekend off so at least can meet ya's at the airport,, there's a note posted to all the jumpers here about you all goin to LP and lookin for others goin from here,, all I've heard so for is a maybe from a few for the following weekend or mid week,, I took my mare to MT yesterday and took that route I told ya about,, I'll send ya some better directions soon,,
Again Congrats!!
Blue ones!
Billy

Which I tell you by way of fair warning - Cuz ole Sharkie hit 200 too! He just managed to keep it quiet. You need to know, there is no statute of limitations for a pondable offense. You don't go in this week, it'll be next week if we catch you anywhere near there!

Ah hah, while true many of us have short term memory and will have forgotten by the next recess. The Shark will be frequenting the Perris "waters" for CReW this weekend and will watch the Swoopers in between loads. That will make June 16th as the next time there is a shark sighting, a long time from now. Get me in another 100...

Wow, 200 jumps. It used to seem like SO many, now it feels like I've barely started... So much to learn, so few jump tickets in my pocket!

Agreed. Now at 203 jumps I really don't know shit, especially after talking to John LeBlanc. (BTW, I noticed a little drowsiness on your part Saturday afternoon. It was definitely nap time!:)

Anyway, glad you were there to drink with us after!

You know me. I'd never miss out on free beer, especially in green bottles. B|

The Shark will be frequenting the Perris "waters" for CReW this weekend and will watch the Swoopers in between loads. That will make June 16th as the next time there is a shark sighting, a long time from now. Get me in another 100>

mental note... don't forget to add Cool Whip and pie plates to this week's shopping list....
Oh. See ya this weekend Sharky!!
mwahahahahahaha!!!!
pull and flare,
lisa
Edited by skybytch on 6/4/01 08:02 PM.