Ric

bring it on

The end of three years of working pain have finally come to an end last friday with the completion of my final exams.
I have been drunk most of the weekend but you best believe that I will be at 13K most of this week jumping out of perfectly good planes with my mate Gus doing some crazy 2-way action as only we can. Anyone who still has exams to come, i feel for you, i really do. Coooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeee ooooooooonnnnn!!!!!!
Lets have it, whos with me ?

Shall I translate? Ric's just finished his degree in Biology at the University of Leicester and he's very happy about it.
And I've finished too. Three years of Computer Science (just down the road in Nottingham) is finally over, YEAH! Vodka was drunk and so was I. Nice.
Who else is/has been suffering with exams? I remember Joolee was, who else? Good luck to any poor bastard who's still got some left. Hahahahaha.
Gus
"If a man hasn't found something to die for, he isn't fit to live"
Dr Martin Luther King Jr.

OK, I'm up for some more kamikaze action - will you guys be at Langar this Saturday? I have been eating loads of pies and have invested in some lead underwear.
/s
PS I am going to be working at a TV station, getting paid more to work less (yes it is possible) and am going to be cross-trained as a broadcast support engineer. Oh yes, I will be working from 6PM until 1AM, so if the weather is good I can go skydiving on any given day... (say you hate me, you know you do B|)

Not exactly an exam but I just had my first major Econ test. 50 questions, multiple choice - I haven't done a test like that since high school!! I'm beginning to see more and more why Princeton is so much tougher to pay for than U of SC.
Blues, Squares,
PTiger
*insert sub-100 character sig here*

It was the easiest money I've ever made... worst part was driving home through mid-day Saturday traffic. I even got to be a PA for the first scene (PA=production assistant... glorified go-fer), holding a reflector. Then I was super-rigger for the second scene - pulling the pin so the spring loaded p/c would come out. Hookey commercial, very SoCal local, for a trucking school. It was fun!
pull and flare,
lisa