PalmettoTiger

0:0:0 :(

30 jumps in a weekend.......I'm positively green with envy.
Sat's weather stunk...I only got 2 and one of those was in the rain. 7 on sunday so that was better. I'm headed that way tomorrow for an adjustment. Hopefully I'll get 4-5 in before any weather rolls in. I couldn't do 30 in 2 days since I REALLY hate to pack and I'm anal about it so I take forever.
Not sure there is much I can do for the first number since I'm single and not dating anyone. Sleeping around just for the sake of a number just doesn't do it for me so I guess I'll have 0:some:small amounts -- cause I like to let the newbies buy now. I'll owe some within a few weeks for 200, but I stay off the beer line and try and keep my mouth shut about other pre seconds. SMART WOMAN.....

We were trying to help Rob get his record number of loads in a day. Unfortunately there were a couple of weather delays so the plane only flew 37 loads Saturday... we did 18 of them. We weren't moving to quick the next morning, that's for sure. I really felt it tracking away at the end of each skydive.

My scores just went up 7:9:0 f$@# the beer!

Damn girl! You know that's separate sessions, right? If that score's for real, what can I say? 7 sessions in 24 hours... umm... how about 'that's amazing.' I don't think I could do that when I was 18.

hey dave (weid)-
you guys (jetsream) absolutely kicked ass this weekend. Gotta give you a lot of credit for what you are doing~ I was beat Saturday night after doing three sunrise hour loads, working 10 hours, then 2 more jumps... much less 18 jumps... yikes.... good luck, i think team capricious will be making a delmarva appearance!!!
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

aha...ok then....
0:1:2
Excluding last weekend. Shit. Needs work! All categories are sad, dismal failures!!!!!!
If I include last weekend it gets better though.....
1:3:lost count.
not bad considering I was told by the doc to be off jumping for at least another month...ha ha HAAAA! The sex could do with some work though, I'll grant that.....
e

Well...changed my score from the past weekend of 0:0:0 to a total of 1:2:0 so far this week. Seeing the girl from the first number again tonight and taking off work tomorrow to jump, so hopefully be raising all numbers by tomorrow. If that jump number goes up by 1, so will the beer number because that'll mean I graduate AFP.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

It's settled! Capricious will definitely be at Delmarva!!! We have 4 and even vid this time, so watch out world! =c) Elisa, Ryan, Eric, and I and Joe B is doing vid. YAHOOOO!!!
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks