RedBull

What to call a group of skydivers?

Many creatures have a special name for their congregations.
For example:
A pod of whales, a parliament of owls, a murder of crows, an unkindness of ravens, a band of gorillas. a pride of lions, a smack of jellyfish, a crash of rhinoceros, a business of ferrets, etc.
What do you think is a good name for a group of skydivers? A "coolness"? B| A "formation"? A "meeker"? A "fall"? Or should they be referred to as their beer equivalent would be, e.g. "I was sitting in a bar when a six-pack or skydivers walked in", or "We crammed a case of skydivers onto our Otter"?
I'm bored. Just making conversation.
-me

Okay, so I am eating my lunch at my desk and checking up on the latest threads, when I click on this one and only the first line appears...I have my hands full with my sandwich and what comes to my mind is "formation". Then I scroll down and it is one of the suggestions.
So, I vote for a formation of skydivers because no matter how many there are, they represent a formation and what breed of skydiver they are also doesn't matter, they still skydive/parachute out of a plane.
So, that is my vote, but I agree with FFF, just don't call me late for the load, and I don't care if you call me a formation or a f*$#wad!!!:DHA
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????

I like keg. "A keg of skydivers"
Or maybe orgy. "An orgy of skydivers"
Orgy works - a bunch of people, having a good time, doing something that's generally not accepted as normal (whether that be skydiving or just going someplace for dinner and trying to NOT get kicked out of the resturant)

Or maybe orgy. "An orgy of skydivers"
Orgy works

yeah, good one.
Or even a word that is already commonly associated to a gathering of skydivers....
A boogie of skydivers!
At least you can say that one in polite company;)!HA
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????