SkymonkeyONE

Rate your DZ's, damnit!

I was just browsing through the dropzone reviews and noticed that there are VERY FEW that have more than one review written, if any. This is completely unsatisfactory. I have written reviews on every DZ I have ever visited that is covered in this site. You all need to spend the five minutes it takes to go to your that area of the website HERE and write a review. Short of calling others you know in the area, one of the best ways to get un-biased information on a DZ is through these reviews. There are people on in this forum from all over the country (and world!), so there is no reason those reviews should be empty. Don't put a bunch of propaganda there either; write what is REALLY going on there. Write reviews on ALL the dropzones you have visited, too. This gives the DZO a good feel for what others think of their place and it helps them to make changes.
Now get to it! ;)
Chuck
slave driver

Ten Hut! Officer on deck.
Sir, Yes Sir. Right away Sir.
Going to the Reviews section now Sir.
(seriously though, my sentiments exactly!! Everyone should rate all dz's they jump at, unless they are the webmaster for them, but still, that doesn't mean you can't at least point out the obvious about your own dz)
Sorry Sir, I digress Sir. Going as we speak, Sir!!
Thank you Sir, may I have another Sir!:D:D:D
P.S. nobody can rate anything while HH has the script down - unless my computer is suddenly retardedly slow, I remembered he was working on them after waiting 5 minutes for the review screen to appear.
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke :P
NZPF A - 2584
USPA C- ?????
Edited by pyke on 7/18/01 12:07 PM.

OK, I tried to review my DZ (STP in West Point, VA), but it somehow got lost in the Ether. I tried to go back and do it again, but I got a message saying I had already submitted a review! WTF? I hit refresh, and my review still hasn't appeared!!>:(
Speed Racer
"I think I think, therefore, I think I am, I think!"

Got right on that....put three in last night. Now if I could only figure out where I can actually read what I wrote. Check my review on Raeford. You'll get a good laugh at my dig on Greg. Whats kip always sayin to him...."Greg!..old people should be seen and not heard..."