ramon

Anybody going to summer fest?

Is anybody either not going to Quincy or going to skip a day or 2 to come to Chicago for Summer fest?
My friend Levin and I will be there bothering Olav for Air Dolphin tests and making some cool jumps.
bloo ones
ramon

Cool.
We'll be there Wed through Sunday of next week. I blend in the crowd, but have an all black parachute with a redstripe down the middle.
If anyone wants to freefly....you can locate me this way
My friend Levin weighs 130 (5'10" really skinny), has a red and yellow striped freefly suit and has the smallest Racer rig you will ever see and it is red and yellow striped also. He looks like a clown that sells hotdogs...anyway if you see someone that looks like that ask him where Ramon is...:D
Fly free
ramon

I'll be there both weekends and maybe in between.

If anyone wants to freefly....you can locate me this way
My friend Levin

Would this be the same Levin from flyvertical? If so I look forward to meeting whoever explained the concept of an audible altimeter over the phone to my mother before she bought it for Christmas last year.
Look for me - almost no hair. Large purple and yellow wings container (190 in it) with the initials MOB on the one shoulder.
Matt

A whole slew of people from Skydive Dallas will be there for a whole week!
Me (Deva), Goat (Dereck) & Raymond from Team SuperFreak, Brandon, Amber, Lindsey, Josh (green hair) and more...
I normally have my hair in braids and a bikini top on - cuz it's so freakin' hot!!!
See you there!!!

Ramon,
oops - I left TJ off my list. He'll be there too.
I'm Goat's girlfriend (I hate saying that - very beastial!)
Dereck's my boyfriend - better.... of course everyone always asks - who's Dereck? Even at our dz!
When's the last time you jumped out there?

Didn't know Goat was Derek.
I was there for Freaks flock together. (I'm nobody 450 jumps or so), But our little spaceland group did its own hybrid dive ha ha ha.
I think I know who you are. I think my friend Trey was trying to buy you a beer then you told him you were Goat's. :D hahahahahahah
He'll be in Chicago too, I bet you can get more beer out of him.
:D
bloo ones
ramon

ahhhh yesss - I remember :)That was a fun boogie! I actually get to participate in the hybrid dives now - at the time I had just graduated AFF. Now I have 98.
I'm saving jump # 100 for Summerfest! Don't know if that's a wise move or not considering the SMM pie rules....

Hey everyone, I am going to Summerfest instead of Quincy this year. Plan to also hit my 100th jump at Skydive Chicago. I already put in a request via e-mail for a coconut cream pie. I too will be following Rook and Olav like a pathetic groupie hoping some of their freefly talent might rub off on me...My hair matches my canopy if anyone wants to find me, neon (lime) green and magenta stripes!!! See ya there!
kiss the sky

Hey everyone, I am going to Summerfest instead of Quincy this year. Plan to also hit my 100th jump at Skydive Chicago. I already put in a request via e-mail for a coconut cream pie. I too will be following Rook and Olav like a pathetic groupie hoping some of their freefly talent might rub off on me...My hair matches my canopy if anyone wants to find me, neon (lime) green and magenta stripes!!! See ya there!
kiss the sky

I love you guys and you know it.
However, I can not believe you are still going to the Summer fest when AirAnn is over here with a leg in a cast. You guys should be here taking care of me. (Right)
THEN how much you want to bet you are going to bring home all these videos, whereby so much fun was had.
EGads, Ramones, and God help Us, Levin and his landings videos, over and over.
Funny, Trey hasnt asked to use my brand new, only one jump (then I went to hosp) Sony head cam. That would be just perfect. Ann with a broken leg, but her camera went to Summerfest!!
Woe is me. Well.... time to take a pain killer
TO KILL THE PAIN OF NOT BEING AT SUMMERFEST.
And another thing, I can SHOW YOU where Rook wrote me & said I really should be there! Ha! Ha! (And Raymond TOO) Tell them AirAnn said Hello! And give em a kiss for me, too.
Clear Blue & Extra Alt,
AirAnn
www.AirAnn.com
Edited by airann on 8/1/01 09:47 AM.

Hey if we have up to about 10 people we can do a big way with varying levels of skill.
Sit train and a campfire with sitflyers and headdowners flying their slot.
Let's try and do one sometime between Wed and Friday.
bloo skies
Ramon

Hey Matt
I will be arriving on Saturday the fourth, but I won't hit #100 until Tuesday or Wednesday, depending on how many I do per day...watch me be the biggest load whore there!!!! We all have to do the dz.com big way! Count me in- sounds like fun! see ya all there!
kiss the sky

Howdy MsDeva! Ramon and I will be headin out Sunday bout noon time. We'll be there Monday around the same time. Staying for the entire week. Looking forward to jumpin with you , TJ, Ramond, and Goat and the rest of yall from Dallas. Bringing a 16' neon yellow freefly tube. Yall up for some tube jumps. Cya there. Levin

Work is getting much more difficult to focus on as the weekend gets closer. At least we're getting the rain out of the way this week instead of next - it is flooded in Chicago right now.
Can't wait to meet people - look for yellow and purple rig w/ a yellow and black jumpsuit. Often with a cute redhead with a splint on her arm.
Somewhat pointless post - I'll try to get back to work now.