DiverDave

Pammi's Shampoo?

So.............
I just got back from a couple of weeks on the east coast, jumping at Cross Keys on the weekends... One guy I was freeflying with starts telling this story about his recent trip to OSC...
It all seems to revolve around this girl named Pammi, and a veritable plethora of shampoo... So, Pammi, it would appear that word of your shampoo has spread as far as New Jersey!
Care to share the details?
:)
Cheers... Dave

ROFL! You prefer the right eh? That's okay I guess :) lol
We're going down tomorrow evening to stay with Merrick's mom and meet Sis in the town where we jump about an hour away from us, so we can leave the kids with her. We'll probably have to get my rig and take it up to a guy about 30 mins away that night and wait for him to pack it up, then leave first thing Thursday morning. I'm so excited!!! Wish you coulda made it :(
PP
Merrick's SCR Ceremony

OOOhhh but it was kinda ugly! At least what I can recall of it... lol ;) Just kidding...I may have been more then a little 'intoxicated' that evening (gawd I love Chili's El Nino's!) but it doesn't necessarily mean that I don't remember or mean what I said, I just was rather tactless and loud about it. hehe
Note to self: Do NOT get kicked off the DZ just before they finally bring the BIG plane! :D
P
Merrick's SCR Ceremony

well she left her 'poo in the dz.shower and the DZO was very intoxicated too...we went to eat in Stillwater and when we got back the dzo was standing in the middle of the room, in a robe, screaming, and threw her shampoo bottles in the floor...then started kicking them around the floor like a kickball or something!! he was hollering about how someone left all their shit in the shower and it apparently just really pissed him off! (we walked onto this scene) i whisper to pam "Isn't that your shampoo?" and she was like, "Yeah." Well she said to him that it was hers and he went off on her. They got into a screaming match and she walked out saying she would never come back and he said good...well they made up...she was back the next week! :)short condensed version of the events...
Sis