hottamaly

GEINIE IN A BOTTLE

You just found a bottle with a Genie in it, only this Genie can only give you (1) wish, what would it be? And, no, you can't wish for more wishes.
My wish would be to fly without a plane at any time, any place. I'd just jump up into the wind and go. Sounds kinda dumb, huh?
SKYDIVING GAVE ME A REASON TO LIVE....

I don't think it's dumb at all. In fact, that's exactly what I would wish for. Every good dream I've ever had since I was 5 years old was of flying. That's why I love skydiving so much. At least I can pretend I flying.
If only that damn altimeter would stop go lower all the time! :)-can't you trip like I do-
Clubber

I would wish for a massive amount of money. Flying would be cool, but that would sort of take away from skydiving. You wouldn't have that same thrill of falling to the Earth.
So, I would use that money to have my own DZ with ALL the amenities. A couple of CASAs, some Super Otters, a chopper, etc, etc.......etc. And it would have the best facilities.....free packers for all, free rental of the best gear.
*sigh*:)--------------
Check out our all-new website!

You forgot topless packers, topless stewardesses for the ride to altitude, topless bartenders and dancers, topless manifestors, topless waitresses that serve drinks out on the DZ, and a hot tub out back! Ahh...to live in Clay's world....LMAO
"I.....am Powdered Toast Man!"-Ren & Stimpy
Clay

>what about for us chicks though???? Bottomless male pilots and packers???... LOL
I must say that this vision may end my days skydiving if I think to long....Please...Thats just gross....You ladies get to see topless guys all the time packing and jumping...When does the favor get returned?? :)