zclubber1

Altiholics Meeting Here

I've got to figure out how to get in on some of this action as work before lunch is going to kill me.
HUM......sell flowers....nah they would look terrible after freefall.
I got it...marriage counselor...we want to make sure the happy couple will remain happy. Won't even need another degree for this one. Count me in!!!
BTW...been the bride already, no thanks, I'll be a bridesmaid any day!

If I'm gonna be Mrs. Reverend Clubber.... what's my hubby look like... are you like 5'2" 350 lbs 86 years old???
We need lots of other employees... we'll need people for advertising... marriage counseling...
Man... this might actually work.... ROFLMAO.
Blues!
Dar

Of course it'll work. What's really great about expanding the business and hiring extra employees and maybe even opening some franchises, is that it will spur more people on to start similar businesses. Eventually, we'll create an entirely new economy that operates solely on jump tickets. No more cash, no more credit cards, no more bank accounts. One currency....jump tickets. I know it's a bit utopian, but it could be beautiful.
As for your hubby, Dar, you have no worries. 5'11, 195lbs.(did you mean body weight or exit weight?), 28 years old, bright blue eyes, and a dream. We may both be altiholics, but after today, I don't think that's much of a problem. Let the co-dependant enabling begin!! :)-can't you trip like I do-
Clubber

Hello, my name is Nelson, and I am an altiholic. I want to do what Clubber has done, but alas I screwed up on my last jump and broke my poor little leg. Right now I am going through the DT's because I have not had any altitude for 2 weeks. I am going to be in horrible shape for a long time because I won't be able to get any altitude for at least another 4 or 5 months. I really need the support of all of you out there.
I have been able to go to the DZ to see my friends, and will continue to do so, but will remain envious of everyone I see floating to the ground. Is there anyone out there that can help me in my pain?
Since I know the owner of the Perris DZ, I might ask her if I could at least take some rides in the copilot seat of the Otters once in a while. (maybe she will let?)
Anyways, will see a bunch of you out at the DZ when I can.
Also, Clubber, is it true you lost your job? You truly staying at the DZ? PM me and let me know what is going on.
Blue Skies!
Sinister69

http://home.pacbell.net/n1elson1

Damn,
For once I come up with a good idea and it gets totally ripped off! Mr Sony...
I too could have been cool and groovy (not copying George or nowt) if I'd just capitalised on my idea. CRAP.
As it is, I'll just have to be content with the fact that I've sparked an idea to help all you poor lost souls out there in my little computer.
Enjoy your self help group while it lasts - you'll be back in the air again, with just the same problem as before... He He...
B.

Hello, my name is Nelson, and I am an altiholic. I want to do what Clubber has done, but alas I screwed up on my last jump and broke my poor little leg. Right now I am going through the DT's because I have not had any altitude for 2 weeks. I am going to be in horrible shape for a long time because I won't be able to get any altitude for at least another 4 or 5 months. I really need the support of all of you out there.

You obviously don't want it bad enough.. I've seen people jump with casts on their legs before.. One of 'em did have a built in left turn, though, with that full leg cast on his left side.. :)Mike