mountainman

I CAN'T DECIDE!!!

I too like the blue-yellow-white the best. Second choice would be the second one.
Good luck. You'll probably find that everyone has a different idea on what's the best looking. Bottom line, it's yours and you're the one that will be wearing it and trying to sell it later. Get something you think not only you will like but that is appealing to others so the resale time is lessend.
My 2 cents worth :)Linda
SKYDIVING GAVE ME A REASON TO LIVE....

Go for all Pink.. the chicks will appreciate a man who's man enough to wear pink..

That was my first choice, but then I thought that my wife would get mad at me for all the girls trying to grope my hackey.:$
I think I am going to get red/grey. And the only reason is because I think that all the white and yellow on the other one will get dirty too quick. I dont know...it just seems that dirty stuff pisses me off. Especially when I try to land that canopy for the first time. I can just see that white stripe suddenly becoming a bright green one.:(
Thanks all for your opinions. I'll let you know what I finally order!!!
--------------
Check out our all-new website!

MM,
When I originally ordered my Wings, they told me approximately SIX weeks..it's supposed to be leaving the factory on August 21 (only a week away now!!!). I bought a "used" (15 jumps on it) Triathlon 190 that will be loaded right at 1:1, and I got a really good deal on a brand new Tempo 170 when I traded some old paintball equipment. That's about the size of it all...
Happy Hops,
Austin

SkyDekker,

My vote goes to the red white blue, but I seem to be completely and all alone

Nope, dude, you ain't alone...one of my canopies is red, white and blue and matches one of my jumpsuits...I think it looks pretty cool, too...but don't take my word for it...I'm just a silly skydiver...tee-hee...with a penchant for the weird...
FFF
(Captain America)

I like the blue, black and grey one but it seems like you seem to like the red one. My husband's container is black with red and grey stripes and it looks cool. How I figure out what I really want is to ask someone and then see what response I'm actually hoping for right before they answer. For some strange reason, it seems to work, but then again, I'm strange! :)Skies,
D :P

none of them. ditch the symmetry man, that's old school. for the canopy, get something sharp. i really like the solid top skin w/different bottom skin and ribs. maybe, blue on top, yellow ribs, and white or black on bottom. the canopies that look different from different angles, above, below, front... are really catchy, and i saw a bunch at quincy last week. what kind of canopy is it? what size?
and for the rig, ditch the symmetry also. be unique. don't be afraid of white, unless you're anal about cleanliness. I've had my javelin odyssey with white all over it for 2 months, and over 50 jumps, and it still looks sweet. to see it, go to my webpage and click on "who am i" there's a good shot of it there. but i'm all about green...
bottom line, get what you like, becuase it will make you happy
peace, hook it
:)lew:S