DivaSkyChick

Skydive Chicks Rock! Boogie dates

Hey Billy,
Christiaan and I want to tell you again how very happy we were to meet you and get to know you and all the really cool people at Skydive West Plains. We want to send the DZ a snail mail letter (along with your fleece you so kindly lent me!) so we need the address.
Billy, you are the coolest. Thank you so much for introducing us to people we hope to call our friends for a long time to come. In fact, we expect to see Jen and Luke at Skydive Elsinore in a few weeks! Be great if you can make it down one of these weekends, like at the Skydive Chicks Boogie? (see how I get this thread back on track?!! haha)
Anyway, send me the address and give everyone our love.
xoxoxoxo,
Mandy

hey girlfriend, welcome home! i'm gonna miss all the stories about LP cuz i'll be away from elsinore for a few weeks, but i wanna hear all about it when i get back. i am trying to convince jake that we have to go next year. so it is up to your and christian to put the pressure on him, k?
and the chick boogie is sooooo the time for the next dz.com record attempt. everybody mark your calendars right now. i know shark already has it circled, starred, and highlighted in his calendar. hee hee.

and the chick boogie is sooooo the time for the next dz.com record attempt. everybody mark your calendars right now. i know shark already has it circled, starred, and highlighted in his calendar. hee hee.

Nuttin' like a little chum to attract the shark. hope there's a good feedin' frenzy goin on. BTW, great idea for the record attempt. Is it gonna be an all chick/dz.com record? Of course it is! But if ya decide to integrate, I will be in it, if not to lurk.:)

whatever mark! i can just see it now. we are all lined up in the door to make a dz.com chick record jump and you are on the load as a "solo" and oops mark fell out of the plane at the exact same time we launch the chick jump. uh huh. sure. it was an accident. really! HAAA!!! right!
and what the heck? why wouldn't you guys be included in the day? pahleez. if any chick on here hasn't realized that MOST of the guys in here are like our biggest fans, then they are missing something. what fun is a chick boogie if there isn't a little testosterone around to tease while you are waiting for the otter to land?

Well, I might just be able to be there, too, as I hope and pray to have gotten my "A" by then....so count me in....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And yeah, we should set the girl record, and take another shot at the dz.com integrated record, as well......
ciel bleu-
Michele

whatever mark! i can just see it now. we are all lined up in the door to make a dz.com chick record jump and you are on the load as a "solo" and oops mark fell out of the plane at the exact same time we launch the chick jump. uh huh. sure. it was an accident. really! HAAA!!! right!

You can't keep secrets, can you??!:)

Hey guys, I haven't been able to get Sangiro to change the poster on the home page to reflect the new dates for the SKYDIVE CHICKS ROCK! Boogie, so I wanted to remind you all that the event is October 13 & 14. You have to pre-register to get the special prices, so give them a call at 1(877) THE-JUMP.
A ton of people have already registered. Go Fast is our main sponsor and lots more sponsors are signing up this week and next. I'll let you know who comes on board as it occurs.
Hope to see a lot of DZ.COM-ers there!
Mandy