Viking

Well my AFF Graduation jump is Tomorrow

Man i can't wait. I have never finished something this big before in my life so me finishing this is a big deal. I wanna thank Michele and Kimmer for the encouragement that you girls gave me. It helped me keep a positive atitude and kept my head out of the clouds when i got kinda cocky. I also wanna thank Donna for her webpage. Those stories really got me excited about jumping. I also wanna thank everybody down at Otay for tolerating me being there for a full month and a half before jumping, you guys are awsome.
Now wouldn't it suck if i failed for a super stupid reason ;) joke joke
Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?

Good luck Viking, and congratulations in advance... hope it all goes well for you.
(Rain + Wind + ex-boyfriend at dz with his girlfriend = no jumping for me!!)
I've enjoyed reading about your jumps, although couldn't get into the picture of your mega-arch.
Enjoy yourself at graduation!
cheers, Larissa
"How much more there is now to living!... We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! We can learn to fly!" from Jonathan Livingston Seagull, Richard Bach.

hey bbbilly14 i don't need to freefly b/c i can outrun all yall once i learn how to relax and fall faster!!!:S muhahahahahahaha you best watch your ass b/c you will see a skinny little dude shaped like a raindrop blowing past you in your SLOW ass headdown ;) hehe
Remember when Sex was safe and skydiving was Dangerous?

Awesome. Its just regular people here. In a whole new light. I have met some of the finest people I will ever know thanks to Skydiving.
Skydiving likely saved my life in about a million different ways. It certainly gave me a brand new look at things and at an important time in my life. As I know many, many women skydivers in my {age bracket} have told me it did they same thing for them.
That is how AirAnn got started and its really a whole other project outside of myself. Its about getting women with low confidence etc, into a good atmospshere -the one upthere- and letting her fly.
Actually there are not that many WOMEN skydivers in my age bracket, -damn near none that freefly- but the new generation JUMP, is coming on STRONG. And arent I Glad. Hell, I am the happiest about that! :)You can throw out an idea, or a question and within the diversity of the skydiving community you can ... get your car fixed, thanks FreefallinWarren, .... fix your own computer ..:)And get the square root of PIE in the eye !!! :o
So anyway, mostly people think I am crazy and it works for me. .... :S ...... so I go ahead and act normal! :S
Sweeettttt, Let us know when you run to the mailbox to see if your name is in Parachutist with your own private number! ... ( Skydiving Licence, er.....that is. ) .... I am damn pround of mine. ... I do not believe I am prouder of anything else, (except my dogs) they are good people too- Flea Flyer was on Level 3 or 4 before I broke my leg, I will keep you guys updated on Flea's progress and when his graduation jump is!!
Flea is a mini toy rat terrier who is getting his skydiving lessons from Mom AirAnn and we have been introduced to the plane and prop blast, dz people -LOL, and CReW dawgs -they dont bite. Actually, he would have grown out of his rig by now.
Dang, wish we could go head down. Ratz, thats ok, he will have an awesome Sit. ... ...wonder if he can hear me when we jump out and I yell SIT, instead of a count. ..?
Catch you some Air later,
Skydive~Friends~Happiness
AirAnn
www.AirAnn.com

Hey, Arthur.
I feel so freaking bad about not being able to be there. I had plans to be there, I switched around some things, I cleared my schedule - and I can't freakin' get there anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry - you came out to support me, and I can't return the honor. :(.
You will have graduated when you get this - and I know you did really well, flew like a bird, and performed like a seal. And now - you get to jump without the pressure.
Conratulations on completing the biggest thing in your life - you did it, you DID IT, YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S!!! (If it counts, I am really proud of you!!!)
So, get your "A" and get up to Perris; or I'll get my "A" and get to Otay - or something!!!!!
ciel bleu-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~