zclubber1

Beer!Beer!Beer!Beer!Beer!

What an awesome weekend! Nobody here at the office can appreciate it, I but I had a blast.
Got my A license - Beer!
First 4-way - Beer!
First 5-way - Beer!
First 9-way - Beer!
Plus if you count my first downwind landing a week ago, that makes 5 in a week. I'm almost spending as much on beer as I am on jumps! Well, not really, but it's still a lot of beer.
P.S. Just wanted to post something that didn't have anything to do with those "other" threads up there today! :)-can't you trip like I do-
Clubber

Congrats man - I had a similar weekend:
A license jump
Jumped my first pack job
First 3 way
First 4 way
First 6 way
First Hybrid Jump
First Tracking Dive with a group
First Caravan jump
and a bunch of 2 ways
I got 10 jumps in over the weekend and won't even mention how much beer was consumed - boy do I feel like shit this morning.
oh btw: if you do more that one first one the same day you only owe one case of beer, so try and cram a bunch in at once;)
e

What Clubber didn't mention was:
First funneled exit! BEER
First unintentional rodeo (didn't you land on top of Doug? Shudder - not a pretty picture...)BEER
Good to see your Sunday went better than mine!
ciel bleu-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

Michele,
LOL on the unintentional rodeo. I don't think Doug was expecting it. I certainly wasn't! If I list every one of my first screw ups from here on out, I'll be an Old Hand in no time! :)The way I figure it, there's screw ups, then there's SCREW-UPS. As long as I stay away from the more dangerous, capitalized variety, I should be ok.
Carl,
Hell yeah, I'll jump with you. Jeez, as often as you come to Perris now, you'd think it was your home dz!! Oh, and I promise not to land on your back. At least not intentionally.
-can't you trip like I do-
Clubber

"let me be the first to congratulate you dude! good job!"

....as Sinister grumbles to himself (in a tone only those of us that are stuck under 12,000 ft.. hell under 10 ft can understand), "F***kin lucky skydiving bastards... 10 jumps in one weekend getting punk... while I'm stuck growing freakin roots on this evil dirty planet!"
Bwahaha, I hear ya man.
Disclaimer: Please take no offense and hold no ill will toward Sin, it truly was not him saying such things... this was merely an attempt at a joke to make us broke-ass grounded skydivers laugh, give a hearty chuckle, or even simply smile! :)
"If words were wisdom, I'd be talkin' even more.."