Snowflake

Is this a good deal?

I'm pretty sure I found my rig it's a Wings container (all stainless, with a backpad and hip rings). Cypress, Spectre 170, PD 180 reserve (never used) the rig has around 17 jumps. they want $3200. from the research I've done this seems like an excellent deal. I would appreciate any input that you peeps have
Blue ones
JG

Seems like a good price....expecially if all the gear and not just the container has that few jumps. I think that the reserve is a Micro Raven Dash M180 or a PD 173R or 190R. Just have a local rigger inspect the gear and see what his opinion is on it. Will the containter allow you to downsize in the future or is it as small of a main that can fit? Also you might want to check on the DOM of the CYPRES. It needs new batteries every two years and an inspection every 4 years.
I think that in the Wings that size container will allow for a good range of canopies but my memory might be a little off. Sounds like an excellent deal if it fits you alright.
Do I HAVE to do another raft dive??? :)

all the equipment was bought brand new less then a year ago. It fits me really goodThe guy who owns it didn't want to take a downwinder and tried to 180. He no longer skydives and needs to sell the gear. I was gonna buy a brand new container cause I was having a hard time finding one that fit and the DZO told me to look at this rig. I tried it on and it's being repacked and checked so I can jump it next week
JG

I think that the reserve is a Micro Raven Dash M180 or a PD 173R or 190R.

Just to clarify.. The Raven-M is made in 181 - and I don't think they refer to them as the Micro-Raven.. At least, it used to be that the Micro-Raven series was 150 and smaller.. PD makes reserves in 160, 176, and 193 in that same area..
Mike

What is the DOM of the Main and how many jumps does it have on it, whats the DOM of the Cypres

I think DOM is 00 it was purchased brand new last year and has 17 jumps on the whole rig. I'm gonna jump it this weekend to see how it is, and check the DOM (I wouldn't have thought of that...thanx) the DZO who is the middleman told me it's new and I trust him though
JG