Zennie

Who's Gonna Be In San Marcos This Weekend?

A bunch of us Houstonians are gonna be heading to San Marcos on Saturday.
How many of y'all are gonna be there? Let's hook up. Maybe we can take a serious stab at a dz.com record! :)--------
Zennie
"I know the pieces fit. 'Cause I watched them fall away..."
--Tool

Awww crud. I searched wreck.skydiving for "San Marcos Labor Day" on Google and got a hit. Only it was for last year. No 21K jumps. DOH! :$
They are going for an all-deaf world record this weekend though. Still should be fun.
--------
Zennie
--Tool

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Glad it's going on through next weekend. That way I can do both! ;)
A whole crew of people were going to go and I haven't been to SDSM yet. Heard good things about it from everyone I talked to and figured this was a good opportunity to check it out.
Plus Liz likes San Antonio (I've never been there) so we're making a weekend trip out of it.
--------
Zennie
--Tool

Have a great time Zennie, sorry I missed you leaving yesterday... I came down from my jump and wanted to talk but you had left already. Next time. I'm trying to graduate this weekend. If I can get the time off and the jump time I'll be on my own after this weekend. Steve B is working on a rig I can buy this weekend also. :)Blue Skies!http://www.geocities.com/scollins77057/index.html

I sure hope this weather gets better between now and Friday evening.

Weather delays suck when you have a goal set, eh? Come to think of it, weather delays just plain suck. There's this thing... it's called "winter" I believe... that supposedly delays northerners jumps for months on end. Man that would blow or what? ;)
Anyhoo, hope the weather presents a few holes for ya. I've been checking weather.com out to see what San Marcos is gonna be like on Saturday. So far so good. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
--------
Zennie
--Tool

I'll look around for you and Snowflake.
I'm looking forward to going

Cool I'm pretty easy to spot, just don't confuse me with Corey:D. I still haven't jumped with anyone from dz.com yet. I should be there around 11:00
Jess please show up should be fun. Theres a hit and chug contest at the end of the day wheeeee
JG