Viking

A picture of Ed Micheles Fav JM :)

The guy on the right is Mark Brown, load organizer extraordinaire (I call him the Flying Rabbi, and I don't even think he's jewish...)
And the guy on the left? Well, he's Rob, oh he of the georgous legs....too bad they don't show in the photo, and he has great eyes (also not in the photo).
Relax, Dude. There may be several of the whole gang up on the net tomorrow, in the evening. I can probably talk Jack into getting one of the dz.commer's in the late afternoon....
ciels-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

This is great! Makes it much more intimate. Keep 'em coming Viking! :)I'm working on geting a digital camera myself so I can start posting pics. I hate scanning and film/processing is damn expensive.
Hopefully I can get some Houston dz.commers up soon as well.
--------
Zennie
"I know the pieces fit. 'Cause I watched them fall away..."
--Tool

ok a tad bit of misunderstanding here i didn't take those. parris has a digital camera in addition to there two webcams a person romes around the DZ taking shots anything that catchs his/her eye or who ever asked to have a pic taken.
Also in one of my posts i made a rather uncalled for remark about the size of a guys head thinking somone had photoshopped the image but I found out that it wasn't. I would like to apologize for that seeing as i can't edit the post now b/c of that dumb time limit thing. I am sorry if i insulted anyone or the person in the photo :(
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet