lewmonst

please help my student again

My student is now writing her persuasive argument paper on whether or not skydiving is safe. So i'm asking you to please pass along any reliable information, statistics, papers, books, articles, links, experts, etc, that she can use to argue that skydiving is safe.
thanks for your help
:)lew:S

random thought...
somebody posted a link to this one guy's website, that is actually an awesome website: joereger.com or something like that. and he has some pretty interesting links and facts and what not...and he seems like one of those people that just thrives on info and he may be helpful...from his website, he seemed pretty nice. i dunno, just a thought.
almost didn't post, but i remember writing papers and looking for info, so i thought it couldn't hurt.
good luck!
Lara
p.s. i would actually be really interested in reading the paper down the line if she would be willing to post it. =)
of course, i'm a day late and a dollar short...oh well, at least somebody thinks like me. =)