freaksister

Hazing - a Skydiving Tradition

Ah! A TRADE SCHOOL officer!
Just picking brother, but that was not my bag. That time of your life is best spent sowing your oats, at least in my opinion. ROTC at a party school will get you the same degree and commision, plus you have a much better chance of catching your first sexually transmitted disease in frat house orgy!
Chuck

LOL. No offense taken Chuck. People used to tell me that I didn't act like a West Point officer and I always took it as a compliment. :-)
If I had it to do over again, there's no way in hell I would go to West Point, but having done it I'm glad I did. After going through 4 years of BS there, Airborne, Air Assault, and 5 years in some of the most anal-retentive units in the Army, there is very little that bothers me anymore.

I'll never forget the hazing that went on when I got my MBA. Usually we would pick on someone who was kinda nerdy and ride him bad. One guy was so out there (Advocated risking venture capital on a limited partnership without a feduciary perspectus. Loser!!) that we drew a mustache and blackened teeth on his Peter Lynch picture, reversed the batteries in his calculator, and then broke into his computer and locked up every other column in his favorite spreadsheet. But that was when we were young, wild and crazy.
We may have gone too far though as he eventually dropped out. It was probably the Lynch thing.
So Grogs, ever get a swirly?
flyhiB|

Usually we would pick on someone who was kinda nerdy and ride him bad. One guy was so out there (Advocated risking venture capital on a limited partnership without a feduciary perspectus. Loser!!)
Kinda nerdy? I bet it was pretty tough to find someone that was just kinda nerdy in that crowd.......:D
"There once was a man named Enis.....B|"-Krusty the Clown
Clay

This one time a band camp (read EOD school) we had a guy that no one liked pass out at a party the night before graduation so we slapped a combo lock around his nuts. The next day you would see him running to the head to try every three digit number some one would share with him.